Jersey Shore Mayor Looks to Ban Saggy Pants

you do realize that the jersey shore isnt just one place. There are various beaches that are fine in jersey

Yes i do. My point was that the time and resources could be used on.... Idk.. Maybe actual legit problems?

Please tell me. What DOES that fashion statement say about a person? Because I don't find it indicative of anything.

Seems like one of those...
"Oh you got baggy clothes on? Your obviously a criminal"

Last edited:
Reminds me of when MarsIV posted on here that people who wear plain tees, basketball shorts and sneakers "weren't raised right". :lol:

Last edited:
While it does look stupid there's really nothing wrong with it I mean does that mean girls can't wear bikinis anymore or guys have to be fully dress on the beach I don't get this whole thing.

Here is a pic from the 1920s. When women's bathing suits were too short, they were given a fine. I bet that some of you fascists in here wish that we could go back to that.

View media item 437752

I used to sag in highschool for like my fresh and soph year, but i soon checked my ignorance, it just wasnt a functional way to wear pants... Like when I would try not to crease my J's while I was walking. 

This ideas the equivalent to performing this song on national tv...  But>>

Nobodys out here trying to pass laws telling fat chicks not to wear skin tight clothing... <Nobody wants to see that, it's funny how to most pointless stuff gets so much attention in America..

I wouldn't want to live in a city where the government is playing fashion police, such a waste of time and resources..

Who cares. Look away of it bothers you too much. People so sensitive over issues that hardly matter. But real problems are never solved. Smh

true.

but man do i hate saggy pants. there are more pressing matters at hand where legislative efforts should be more focused on...

i kno a lot of people on NT are just like "yo let that man cook" mentality..but i mean where do you draw the line?

Who cares. Look away of it bothers you too much. People so sensitive over issues that hardly matter. But real problems are never solved. Smh

true.

but man do i hate saggy pants. there are more pressing matters at hand where legislative efforts should be more focused on...

i kno a lot of people on NT are just like "yo let that man cook" mentality..but i mean where do you draw the line?

Where do you draw the line on letting someone cook? Huh? I can see someone naked in the street screaming about the Apocalypse taking place after Friday's last viewing of Tyler Perry's latest movie and unless a swarm of other dudes follow with the same message, I'm not even giving the scene a second glance/thinking about it.

Is it really that hard to be unbothered by things you find undesirable taking place around you?

I suppose the right answer to that would be this: when someone is being harmed by what's happening or it becomes illegal. That's when it's understandable to no longer let it cook.

Last edited:
Didn't they already "ban sagging" in Atlanta and nothing changed? Wasting time and resources on this nonsense :stoneface:

Good luck with that. I saw this guy in the mall a few weekends back. Old head in is 40s with a t shirt, phone on his hip, pants sagging mad low, and some Js. Don't know who is leading who.

it seems like government spends too much $ and time on minimal things.

saggy pants, the size of soft drinks being sold, etc.

How about the really important things America?

Kids in high schools are given condoms and the morning-after pill but theyre restricted on the size of soda they can buy. get outta here with this crap.

true.

Where do you draw the line on letting someone cook? Huh? I can see someone naked in the street screaming about the Apocalypse taking place after Friday's last viewing of Tyler Perry's latest movie and unless a swarm of other dudes follow with the same message, I'm not even giving the scene a second glance/thinking about it.

Is it really that hard to be unbothered by things you find undesirable taking place around you?

I suppose the right answer to that would be this: when someone is being harmed by what's happening or it becomes illegal. That's when it's understandable to no longer let it cook.

a fair arguement, and you are right. ultimately if it isn't harming me i shouldn't really concern myself with it, much less society.

problem is society likes to stereotype and generalize based off the actions of a few. am i wrong in saying this? i just don't need misconceptions thrown my way because

images

i don't dress like this. so ultimately i walk out my door, itll be all good. i ignore the bs because i know who i am, but still. part of me is a bit annoyed at that stuff.

btw this isn't the first time some town/city has tried to ban this right?

Last edited:
a fair arguement, and you are right. ultimately if it isn't harming me i shouldn't really concern myself with it, much less society.

problem is society likes to stereotype and generalize based off the actions of a few. am i wrong in saying this? i just don't need misconceptions thrown my way because

images

i don't dress like this. so ultimately i walk out my door, itll be all good. i ignore the bs because i know who i am, but still. part of me is a bit annoyed at that stuff.

btw this isn't the first time some town/city has tried to ban this right?

Dude on the left should just wear a bikini. If you look like this, you're just playin' yourself. Round em up & sterilize them.

Back
Top Bottom