Jessica Simpson let herself go...DAMNNNN

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Stupidity in this thread. Pregnancy affects women differently. Some people really don't want that to be beyonce and Jays kid.

Funny thing a lot of NTers pushing that weight and wayyyy more and arw not even carrying a baby...the irony man Word to that Fat NTers thread.
This ... dudes talking like they are bodybuilders, bet most of the guys posting in here are overweight. Word to the dudes trying to call out hypebeast at the HOH in that video

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Damn Jess
frown.gif

Face and legs take the biggest hit next to their belly....that's where they tend to swell up the most, specially going into that last trimester....pregnancy is no joke.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

A fall off is Christina Aguilera tho
sick.gif
she's a damn mess and her kid is like 5.
##$$.
Christina Aguilera is bad even with a little extra weight. She's curvy, can sing, and makes more money than all of us. She's winning in my book.

Originally Posted by pricankid9

##$$.
Christina Aguilera is bad even with a little extra weight. She's curvy, can sing, and makes more money than all of us. She's winning in my book.

Some of y'all are acting like she wasn't looking like this before being pregnant, she's let herself go for a couple years now...

She signed a pretty nice contract with weight watchers to lose the weight after the baby comes... wish someone would pay me a million plus to lose 50 lbs..
tired.gif

Christina Aguilera had some ultimate ******* when she was pregnant. So did Halle, don't know who was my favorite.
images
images

images

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Christina Aguilera had some ultimate ******* when she was pregnant. So did Halle, don't know who was my favorite.
images
images

images
Halle Berry by far. Christina Aguilera still has a great rack, just watch The Voice and you'll also wish you were the necklace right between her heavenly cleavage.

As for Jessica Simpson, I'd still smash.

Tony Romo dodged a bullet. But if she really wants to, she has the time and money to be able to get back in shape so it's not as if she's doomed to look like this forever 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jonwin

Tony Romo dodged a bullet. But if she really wants to, she has the time and money to be able to get back in shape so it's not as if she's doomed to look like this forever 
laugh.gif

exactly...she will be back. 

I'll give her a pass until after she delivers. When it comes to female celebs there is no excuse not to slim down after pregnancy. The amount of fine *%%@*@ have done it and it makes no sense so she should go on the same regimen.

Shes preggo. Plus, shes a southern girl that likes to eat. It dont matter I would wife. She got that long money. I here her hi-heels are very comfortable.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Shes preggo. Plus, shes a southern girl that likes to eat. It dont matter I would wife. She got that long money. I here her hi-heels are very comfortable.

What does this have to do with anything
laugh.gif

I know there's probably something wrong with me, but chicks that are preggo gross me the hell out. Like everything about pregnancy is disgusting to me
sick.gif

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

images
images

Halle by FAR. She's always had nice boobs (her in Swordfish and that James Bond movie
devil.gif
) but I never liked her boycut hair. When she started rocking the longer hair
embarassed.gif

Aguilera is obese now. looks like Snooki

Back
Top Bottom