Jim Jones interview w/ Funk flex, spills guts + Cam Response

Shout out to 40 Cal and him taking a shovel to Loon :lol:

Down For You still goes in the gentleman's club though :smokin

Last edited:
Vado started coming at Cam and went with Khaled. Now he's a ghost

which is the point I push

these are things you can't escape unless you truly do it yourself

the only artist off top that created a better situation for themselves away from where they started is currency

What he say about Loon? I clicked the link and saw 2+ hours. No thanks. All these ex Dipset members milking the hell out of this situation.

I'm still hurt over how trash Loon's album was. Thought that **** was gonna be so hard. Smh

He said he was in the barbershop and Loon came in with a snow shovel and swung it at him. Then they got in a fist fight.

I thought it was 40 who swung it but I'm just going off memory.

That's the first thing I think of when 40 comes up.

Pretty sure 40 and Loon ran into each other at a Barbershop or something and 40 snuffed Loon. Loon proceeded to go to the trunk of the 99 Camry, grab shovel of some kind and ran back up on 40 swinging.

Whoever the interviewer was at the time was dying laughing while 40 was dead serious if I remember right. He had the whole is this ***** serious?/come at bro **** going on.

Loon had the shovel b

Cam said copyright but what he meant was trademark. I'm confused now, I looked it up and it look like him and Jim both tried to trademark Byrd Gang but Jim filed before him and actually ended up with it and then abandoned it a few years later.

Jim currently has the Dipset trademark for "Pre-recorded DVDs, CDs and audio tapes featuring music" and Cam got it for everything else clothes etc under Diplomatic Man Inc

Word?

I know Cam used to charge Dip Set members to use the eagle on their albums.

Last edited:
Seems like alot of Jims problems revolves around Chrissy.Chrissy must have some A1 1.Cam either smashed in the past. 2.Or Cam knows some cats who smashed before Jim got her.She has past in Harlem from the 80,s-90,s.Max said in his interview that he was mad that Jim was trickin off so hard on Chrissy.The reason was that Jim had Byrdgang broke.While they wrote songs for jim.They werent getting paid that much money.Max said be would watch Jim spend thousands on Chrissy.You should never count another mans pockets.But if your an artist with only 500-1,000 to your name.And your writing the majority of the songs on your label.Your boss is barely paying you.Then you start seeing him spend anywhere from 5,000-10,000 on different occasions.On his girl.Then your going to feel some type of way.Especially after writing the hook for Ballin.Im sure it wouldve played out the same way without her.Because people catch feelings over money.Add in the ego of someone from Harlem.Its a recipe for disaster.

That shirt ain't really that big of a deal to me, ain't like he was selling em on the streets or internet. All my _'s joke around tough tho

Edit: I do see how that could offend somebody too tho. He already knew Jim was sensitive so yeah that was kinda outta line :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Shirts are wack but not a big deal. Just hurt Jim because he wild emotional and sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom