Jim Jones interview w/ Funk flex, spills guts + Cam Response

laugh.gif
 @ Cam imitating Bigavel snicker

laugh.gif
 @ Max pissin in bottles and pourin it on bums

roll.gif
@ the Jay glare whenever Cam asked em about that verse he was suppose to do.

laugh.gif
 @ basically laughin at Max in the projects when he wanted to get it "clickin like Dorthys heels"

both these _'s could be lyin, but more inclined to believe cam.  was far more context and honesty to his side. 

Last edited:
Jim phony.

Look how he did everyone around him, Max,where's the Stack album? Or did Jim use all the bars already?

Dude ran and meat rode anybody he thought would upset cam, like a scorned ex, that should say everything needs saying about dude.

Cam's dumbass idea to make that T-shirt is what ended Dipset :smh: A ****** T-shirt

Also about Jimmy preventing Max being in Jail/ Stack Dying, that was a low blow because both of those dudes were gonna be in that position album or not.

1) Max tried to hit that lik outta greed & got caught up
2) Jim has went on record many times saying that he offered to put stack up somewhere outside of the hood, & stack wanting to stay bcuz his hood loved em. :smh:

I was screaming preach when cam started talking about how jim might've saved stack life and max b not being in jail if he would had put they album out. No matter what I would hate Jim for life for the shady stuff he done to stack bundles. Forever a snake to me

Jim ain't do nothing shady to Stack. He helped Stack out a lot. You can YouTube it. Stack always looked at Jim like a big brother. That's weak for Cam to put that on him and Max situation. Max just couldn't chill and have patience.

Max going to jail was the first domino to fall. You couldn't put the album out cuz Max was locked up. Then Stack got killed while he was locked up. So when Max got out the group wasn't the same.

Yea what Cam said about Jim being somewhat responsible for Max getting locked up and Stack getting killed was pretty harsh. I mean I guess if Jim had them drop albums, its possible that it coulda saved both their lives. But even if thats the case, publicly placing something heavy like that on someone's shoulders is rough. Something like that shoulda been kept behind closed doors.

:lol: Cam a comedian man. I can't take this dude serious.

I'm not believing Dipset fell apart over some trickin shirts. Cam just saying dumb ****.

Jim kept it a 100. He ain't even bring up Tru Life putting hands on Cam, the details of the Rucker situation, 50 making Jim the boss of Dipset and demoting Cam to soldier.

***** said Jim is the reason max is in jail and stack is dead :smh:

Only cams cult like following would agree to that nonsense.

Dude copyrighted byrdgang just in case Jim wanted to do his own thing. We defending snake **** now ?

Last edited:
***** said Jim is the reason max is in jail and stack is dead :smh:

Only cams cult like following would agree to that nonsense.

Dude copyrighted byrdgang just in case Jim wanted to do his own thing. We defending snake **** now ?

He was definitely feeling some type way when Jim started poppin.

maybe I have the times mixed but I thought max got caught up on something that happened before meeting jim?

Damn Cam idk about that copywriting Byrdgang move...**** kinda shiesty [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Kinda make sense, even the byrdgang logo was similar to the Dipset eagle logo

Logos look nothing alike even the wings are different. :lol:

View media item 2330277
View media item 2330278

maybe I have the times mixed but I thought max got caught up on something that happened before meeting jim?

Max got out in 04. Then he got in the last situation in 06 when Ballin started.

I'm sure the truth is somewhere in the middle

I don't understand how people pick sides in their beef

In the end this only hurts Dip Set and their name and legacy. Like how Havoc went after Prodigy.

Just like Jim could call Cam, Cam could call Jim.

Why do people always blame someone for a rapper not coming out? Cam said Hell Rell and JR Writer didn't wait for him, they signed their own deal. Max B could have done the same.

I actually think it was smart of him to copyright Byrdgang. Especially going by what Jim told him. Like someone said though, the truth is definitely probably in the middle.

Why did Stacks get killed anyways?

Seems like Jimmy cuffed the local thotty....fell in love with her. The fellas that hit and ran thru made jokes. ***** took it personal. Resentment built. Tension.

Not the case at all. Not sure how you got that out of what Cam said.

Chrissy was out in the streets and also dated Alpo.

So she had money and was famous in Harlem.

I actually think it was smart of him to copyright Byrdgang. Especially going by what Jim told him. Like someone said though, the truth is definitely probably in the middle.

Why did Stacks get killed anyways?

copywriting byrdgang was smart of Jim.

Stacks got killed cuz they tried to rob this byrdgang chain in Queens.

copywriting byrdgang was smart of Jim.

Stacks got killed cuz they tried to rob this byrdgang chain in Queens.

Naw, it was a drive by shooting when he was going in his apartment

and copywritng the name wasn't smart considering it was your friend. You asked him about it and decided to be petty. It just shows that Cam was shady. And Jim and Juelz had a reason to venture off.

He was definitely feeling some type way when Jim started poppin.

Yeah, saying that you should do this song, doesn't mean that you thought Ballin was going to blow up like it did. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom