Jim Jones interview w/ Funk flex, spills guts + Cam Response

laugh.gif
 cam hooking up with dudes just because he had IBS like he does

"we was vibing off our stomach pain"

it's funny watching all the "whateva whatevas" when he's talking around the fact that he sold dope for Dame

Last edited:
Yea, I peeped that. He was literally getting it in Ohio. I'm pretty sure the 2 clubs were fronts lol

can any uptown cats confirm mendeecees is built like that? he come off corny all the time

Ahhhh....so it was partly about Chrissy.....FF to around 13:30 mark and onwards

Seems like Jimmy cuffed the local thotty....fell in love with her. The fellas that hit and ran thru made jokes. ***** took it personal. Resentment built. Tension.

Seen this happen too many times :lol:

:rofl: at "Tricky Ricky"

Sad thing is that Juelz should still be relevant today.  I think he could've held his own. I imagine him being on a Big Sean level type status. Like people will peep him, but he's not touching that top spot.

Sad thing is that Juelz should still be relevant today.  I think he could've held his own. I imagine him being on a Big Sean level type status. Like people will peep him, but he's not touching that top spot.

him not capitalizing when he was still considered higher than Lil Wayne stunted him...can't feel my face was supposed to be da break out mixtape...that never happened.

him not capitalizing when he was still considered higher than Lil Wayne stunted him...can't feel my face was supposed to be da break out mixtape...that never happened.
I feel like that joint tape or album, was partially Wayne's fault

Isn't that partially some of cams fault? Wasn't he blocking Juelz collabs around that time Juelz and Wayne was trying to do the tape? Then he "sold" him to def jam?

And Jim at the brunch looking uncomfortable . :lol:

Jay Z lookin like "hurry up with your story Yo Gotti".

Last edited:
Classics Interview from Cam said a lot stuff that adds up if follow that team history

:lol: Killa being a hater when he put mad people on

Last edited:
You can put people on and still never want them to surpass you.

When people are hired for most jobs, the boss typically doesn't do so with hopes that he has hired his replacement.

It's up to the individual to turn an opportunity into more.

Not saying Camron did or didn't hold people back. The point is he gave opportunities. The person that accepted wasn't forced to say yes.

Cam definitely had a point when he said Jim should have put Max and Stacks albums out. Could have potentially saved both of their lives.

Jim had no reason with Max he drop the ball on that 100% he should of been situated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom