Jim Jones on 106 says...

hes talkin bout HIV/AIDS and he says "use condoms and if your going to do drugs use your own needles"
idk i found it pretty funny hes fighting aids but promoting drugs at the same time
laugh.gif

or is he sayin people gonna do drugs anyway might as well use clean stuff?
what u make out of it

The fact that he got so choked up talking about his father & uncles that died from AIDS really touched my heart. Rocsi tried to console him & he gaveher the stone face
indifferent.gif

Jim jones is a clown. I wouldn't expect him of all people to say something positive or near intelligent.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

This. Its why we have clean needle programs fighting drug addiction and fighting AIDS are two different battles. Ultimately you would want someone to getoff drugs but if you can't for the time being at least work to prevent them from catch something that may end their life regardless if they clean it up ornot.

hes talkin bout HIV/AIDS and he says "use condoms and if your going to do drugs use your own needles"
idk i found it pretty funny hes fighting aids but promoting drugs at the same time
laugh.gif

what u make out of it

dudes jump to conclusions too early
smh.gif

Hes NOT promoting drugs, he saying if you already DO drugs then atleast use your own needle. You can contract hiv/aids through sharing needles thats why hewas saying that, thats like saying he was promoting sex because he said use a rub...

That is smart. I have taken steroids in the past and you need to use a brand new needle for each injection.

These dudes need to jump on that retractable needle. One time use but at least you stay HIV free.

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, but who else could I have expected it from? I know he wasn't exactly promoting drug use, butthat's not something someone just says. I guess he really kept it real for the goonies goo goo's with that one.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, but who else could I have expected it from? I know he wasn't exactly promoting drug use, but that's not something someone just says. I guess he really kept it real for the goonies goo goo's with that one.

indifferent.gif
I guess you never took a health class either then huh? ifyou have a kid ALREADY having sex of course you want to tell them to slow down, but there not always going to listen to you. So in the meantime you can atleast give the kid suggestions on how to stay safe. Thats all jim did on 106 was tell the ppl that are already on that path to atleast try and keep itsafe,and you dudes are acting like he said everybody let do drugs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

laugh.gif

what u make out of it

smh.gif

Hes NOT promoting drugs, he saying if you already DO drugs then atleast use your own needle. You can contract hiv/aids through sharing needles thats why he was saying that, thats like saying he was promoting sex because he said use a rub...

exatcly tell this%#+!@$# cam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My point is little kids wanting to see Soulja Boy are the people who watch 106 & Park. How many junkies sharing needles are tuned in at 6pm actuallylistening to Jim? So IMO, that comment was kinda out of place and was pretty much another useless Jones quote. Isn't this the reason this thread is here?He said something "awkward" on a kids show.

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, but who else could I have expected it from? I know he wasn't exactly promoting drug use, but that's not something someone just says. I guess he really kept it real for the goonies goo goo's with that one.

indifferent.gif
I guess you never took a health class either then huh? if you have a kid ALREADY having sex of course you want to tell them to slow down, but there not always going to listen to you. So in the meantime you can at least give the kid suggestions on how to stay safe. Thats all jim did on 106 was tell the ppl that are already on that path to atleast try and keep it safe,and you dudes are acting like he said everybody let do drugs
smh.gif
This man speaks truth. Everybody else in here is sounding incredibly immature simply because the title mentions Jimmy. I understand the dude can be acharacter at times, but today he was on some real !%!# and damn near cried on stage talking about his fam. If anything he should be commended for being honestand real about the situation rather than being looked at as some type of cornball for what he said.

laugh.gif

what u make out of it

smh.gif

Hes NOT promoting drugs, he saying if you already DO drugs then atleast use your own needle. You can contract hiv/aids through sharing needles thats why he was saying that, thats like saying he was promoting sex because he said use a rub...
i obviously didnt jump to conclusions smarty
read the bold
i got to perspectives out of it including the one you think

106 & Park isn't just a "kids" show. Their audience is teens to young adults, which is the majority of people having sex and contracting HIV.So to me, this discussion was very appropriate.

My point is little kids wanting to see Soulja Boy are the people who watch 106 & Park. How many junkies sharing needles are tuned in at 6pm actually listening to Jim? So IMO, that comment was kinda out of place and was pretty much another useless Jones quote. Isn't this the reason this thread is here? He said something "awkward" on a kids show.

What about all the high school kids who use steroids? Or all the ones who have relatives who use drugs? Who cares about it being awkward? Everythingcan't be easy to talk about, my dude...

Whats wrong with him saying use a new needle if you use drugs, steriods or what not? If your going to do those types of things might as well be as safe as youcan. At least i think so pimp soup....

Back
Top Bottom