Jim Jones on 106 says...

Although it was kinda awkward, I'm sure there are a lot of kids and even some young adults who would rather take advice from Jimmy than from their parentsor school. At least he didn't say something stupid like most would expect him to.

who's talking about steroids? Dude straight up said drugs. whatever, more power to Jones for doing this. Hopefully, his message didn't fall upon defears.

all the idiots that are appluading Jim Jones are dumb$%%%%%

this is why people in America think drugs are cool and fake like they are BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN

and I'm pretty damn liberal and I see this

when i peeped the guide and saw him an juelz were gonna speak on aids, all i could do was
indifferent.gif

so we should shake our heads at people who say wrap it up because they're promoting sex?? No (i didnt watch 106 today) but Jim probably saying that if youare going to keep doing drugs/having sex..just use a clean needle/wrap it up

how is he promoting drug use if he dosnt shoot up himself? I could see if he said buy dutches if u gone smoke bud...

yall trippin...

somebody else already said it... kids will listen to their favorite rappers before their teachers and parents... its all about influence...

This is one of the biggest reaches I've ever seen. I've seen numerous Ad campaigns saying the same exact thing, this is nothing new at all.

I swear dudes be reaching. I'm in no way a fan of Jim, but I do applaud him for this. He's on tv telling ppl "IF" you'regoing to do drugs , use clean needles. Where do yall get "promoting drugs" from?

I wish more rappers stopped worrying about their image and had the balls to speak up on these type of issues.

basically he said pack the plastic.. and if u gonna get high get high right. i mean if he said dont do drugs this post would be at page 89 on how he's ahypocrite lol

Originally Posted by city gLamour

The fact that he got so choked up talking about his father & uncles that died from AIDS really touched my heart. Rocsi tried to console him & he gave her the stone face
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That ninja said "Lookin for a nurse to give me surgeon like a brain"...after that I stopped paying attention to him

I'm guessing most of you did not see it or did see it and didn't pay attention and/or heard what you wanted to hear......

Before he made the statement he said something to the effect of "I know using drugs is bad and we want to stop people from using, but we are alladults....[statement]."

And what rappers you know rapping about using needles to get high....Furthermore, what young kids you know with track marks.

http://JayPesoz.e.yuku.com
My point is little kids wanting to see Soulja Boy are the people who watch 106 & Park. How many junkies sharing needles are tuned in at 6pm actually listening to Jim? So IMO, that comment was kinda out of place and was pretty much another useless Jones quote. Isn't this the reason this thread is here? He said something "awkward" on a kids show.

106 isn't on the disney channel yo...its not a kids show...and I promise you the majority of the people who watch 106 are awareof sex and drugs....even the little kids

Back
Top Bottom