Jim Jones on 106 says...

My point is little kids wanting to see Soulja Boy are the people who watch 106 & Park. How many junkies sharing needles are tuned in at 6pm actually listening to Jim? So IMO, that comment was kinda out of place and was pretty much another useless Jones quote. Isn't this the reason this thread is here? He said something "awkward" on a kids show.

edit

It spans more thank just "kids" but even young adults; who also have users.

this is stupid, he didnt say anything wrong, so why are you guys acting like he said something completely idiotic, its god advice, you can't just say to aperson that using drugs don;t do drugs, because that person won;t listen, but if you can at least make it a little safer for them, and then slowly try and getthem off you have more a chance of succeeding.

Why did Jim start crying. I didn't see the whole thing, but he was tearing up when they went to commercial? Was he talking about a family member orsomething

i give him props for trying to help- But was he on drugs when he is on 106
dude was all sweating and he keeps moving around lol.

Man most of yall are sitting pretty in the burbs, commenting on +!%+ that has little or nothing to do with your everyday life styles . . . Shut the $$!% up.There are clinics in San Francisco that do this exact +!%+, you are allowed to enter with your illegal drugs, and you are givin clean needles to use. Most ofyall are sheltered, spoon fed, little%+!!%#!$. In New York City, you can walk into ANY Duane Reade pharmacy and buy a clean syringe for a dollar and somechange, I've given out more than I could count, and its not just people that look like me and Jim Jones, this is 57th street. Most of yall are fools . . .

Back
Top Bottom