Jim Jones taking shots at Fab

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Even though I mess with Jim Jones... Fab is a better rapper.. But artist? i unno.. debatable....
Someone gets it

you know i know cats in here is front like they like fab's albums...they can't even name like 5 joints on his garbage joints..real talk and street dreams were terrible.
laugh.gif

im EXTRA mad at those albums because back then UNLIKE NOW if u got a bad album. not only were u out 1 hour of your life, you was also out 15 dollars
smh.gif

ninjahood wrote:
mondaynightraw wrote:
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Even though I mess with Jim Jones... Fab is a better rapper.. But artist? i unno.. debatable....
Someone gets it

you know i know cats in here is front like they like fab's albums...they can't even name like 5 joints on his garbage joints..real talk and street dreams were terrible.
laugh.gif

im EXTRA mad at those albums because back then UNLIKE NOW if u got a bad album. not only were u out 1 hour of your life, you was also out 15 dollars
smh.gif

laugh.gif
  Yeah Street Dreams might be the worst album I ever paid for...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

ninjahood wrote:

mondaynightraw wrote:

DipsetGeneral wrote:

Someone gets it

laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
  Yeah Street Dreams might be the worst album I ever paid for...

I'm still salty I bought that album. This @*%% was trash. I vowed never to buy another Fab album after that. I can't support trash like that. Both of these N'z are trash.
smh.gif

pssh....

fab can't go tape for tape with da dipset empire
laugh.gif
he's gonna lose...

We're talking about Fab vs. Jim Jones and your talking about Fab vs. Dipset, SMH.  Again stick to the topic at hand.  Also, it was widely-known that Jim Jones was the weakest link in Dipset at the time, he was by far the worse member of the group, the type of dude that you only have around to set up and take down the mics after a show.

your opinion is void cuz you a jay-z cheerleader and jim jones ruffled his feathers.
laugh.gif

Your opinion here in the Music Forum was null and void after you said Fat Joe is a legend.

wow...i mean i kno most of Fab's album catalog is riddled with disappointments, but i dunno...and mixtapes?
indifferent.gif
...but this will not escalate...at all

I can not be the only Dipset Fan, that can't stand Jim Jones. Its like he spit accapella and they just put it over a beat.
Does Jim Jones have any memorable verse?
People are naming names of songs but he is never the main reason why of liking it
Baby Girl- The Max B hook
We Fly High - Max B hook plus the beat. Ask any random person spit one verse from that song it would be impossible

Real +#%# Fab is a straight bum. Dude went from Ghetto Fab to a consistent failure, but yall really comparing Jimmy to anybody? Jimmy aint a artist period. Every single he has had that anyone acknowledges other then fly high it's arguable that he gets out shined on. Does Jimmy have better songs? Yes. Does Jimmy have anything to do with his songs being better? No. "If he do a whole album and his raps is wack at least we can throw Cam on every song" Jimmys best attribute as a "artist" is his ad libs for gods sake. Now don't get me wrong I **++ with Jimmy heavy. But yall giving dude WAYYY to much credit. Appreciating Jimmy for anything other then the comedy aspect he brings to the table is just wrong b.

laugh.gif
i don't know whats worse - these two arguing over twitter about "styles" or you dudes arguing over who is "better"

it's all preference  -

certain concrete facts remain but who is better or what songs are better is all up to the listener  - if its a case of who is more relevant right now that's pretty clear...

Ghost of rich porter>tinc2

I initially came in to say this...

But
laugh.gif
@ the hate for Jim Jones...

Dude is a solid artist with a lot of good music under his name...
Does Jim Jones have any memorable verse?

"Come Home Wit Me"
"Fly Boys"
"Emotionless"
"Harlem American Gangster" (song)
"Pray IV Reign Intro"
"Shotgun Fire"
"Lovely Daze"
"Harlem Music"

And thats just off the top of my head...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

POME is better then any fabolous album...this is fact..ghetto fab was fab's best album, then from nothing to something, then loso's way...real talk was dissapointing

and street dreams is straight basura.

That's just flat out BS. Jim Jones got yall gassed. Does Jimmy even know what wordplay is?

I don't understand how yall compare an artist who
Half the time doesn't even write his own iish, to one
Who built his career from ground up off the words he
Spits.

If it wasn't for Cam, we wouldn't be havin this discussion.
Point blank period, who in they right mind would sign Jimmy
Years, ago, or even today?

Fab has dope songs that's all his, name a song that's fuego
From Jim, that he's on by himself, and wrote every word to it.

I'll wait. *waits patiently*

i can't stand Fab at all.... dude is basically a carbon copy of Mase....he switched up his whole style

Originally Posted by playmaker86

Some of yall are crazy saying Jim's catalogue is better than Fab's. Like Max B said, when was the last time Jim had a hot record that he was on dolo? Besides "Balling", which Max wrote. All Jim's songs feature somebody else, that make the song hot.

/thread

laugh.gif
All da fab supporter duckin and dodgin da fact that when it comes to RETAIL releases

Fab be straight garbage.....I trust jim with 15 dollars more then fab...

We can tell who's gassed off da mixtapes and who's ACTUALLY BOUGHT a fabolous album.

laugh.gif

TRUTH!

Jones is NOWHERE NEAR Fab's level...it shouldn't even be an argument
laugh.gif

Who cares whether or not Fab can put out a decent album...LYRICALLY Jones is not messing with FAB

Jones stole his swag from Max and Stacks but that's another story

laugh.gif
All da fab supporter duckin and dodgin da fact that when it comes to RETAIL releases

We can tell who's gassed off da mixtapes and who's ACTUALLY BOUGHT a fabolous album.

I guess that's just where we differ in preference. I'd take Ghetto Fabolous and Real Talk over any of Jim's catalogue.

Do the Damn Thing (put jeezy on
pimp.gif
)
Round & Round
In My Hood
Ghetto
Po Po

Fab had some really solid verses on all of those tracks.

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif

I guess that's just where we differ in preference. I'd take Ghetto Fabolous and Real Talk over any of Jim's catalogue.

Do the Damn Thing (put jeezy on
pimp.gif
)
Round & Round
In My Hood
Ghetto
Po Po

Fab had some really solid verses on all of those tracks.
2 albums
5 stand out tracks
Case closed

Cats serious?!?!?

Fab on Clue Tapes/Loso'sWay/TiNC >>>>>>>>>>> Jim Jones' existence.

In terms of studio albums, Ghetto Fabolous was solid its after that he started to cater to his female audience. One Day, Keepin It Gangsta, Gotta Be Thug.. joints is bangas. Fab albums don't get hate because their wack moreso because its too soft instead of the mixtape Fab that most cats appreciate.

laugh.gif
at N's talking about all of Jim's good songs have a feature...

N...Fabs best album had a feature on every song
laugh.gif

Matter of fact...throughout his entire career the dude has had features on every single minus like 3 songs...

Dudes is just talking out of the !!!@...  

Back
Top Bottom