Jim Jones taking shots at Fab

Some of yall need to breathe and stop slurping fab........

yes jim jones is a lame.......that still totally unrelated to the quality music he has put out with the exception of Pray IV Reign

Music wise Jim Jones > Fab.............. #fact

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by KingPiff

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

LMAO...

BREATHE>>>>jim jones

Jim's version was way better than fabs
eek.gif
[Jay-z] We Need A Board!!! [Jay-z]
laugh.gif

I've never heard the jim version

Originally Posted by VegasOner

mondaynightraw
So what do you consider yourself?

You're the one that's calling Jim Jones an ARTIST, N's should'nt respect Anything you have to say after that comment.....Jim jones is the worst one to come out of dipset, he doesn't even write his own !#%!...its funny that dudes would ride jim jones just to hate on fab when yall were the same ones bashing jimmy and calling him Wack/Garbage when him and cam was beefin....Jim Jones Is NOT a artist, he had a couple of hits so what, so did Nelly and Soulja boy

and this dude Ninja hood will ride anyone who comes out of harlem, dude actually said N's dress like Jim Jones
laugh.gif
....If you say so bro, you obiviously dont leave your crib too often.
EDIT:
Oh and if you wanna talk factual, and talk about retail...Fab Sales >>>Jimmy
and WTH Does Jada Have to do wit this?

da point, you ducked it
laugh.gif

sales =/= quality

as quality retail product

jim jones >>>>>>>>>>>> fabolous

fab got bars, but jim jones and da rest of da diplomats is a movement.

^ And your not a cam %!$% Rider right?.....Fabs my favorite rapper, call it what you want.
favorite rapper=/=better rapper

all this slurpage on your part clouds da fact that ur man fab has da most overated discography.....

son been rapping since 1998....12 years later and 95% of his retail releases have aged HORRIBLY....

ghetto fabolous
smokin.gif

street dreams
sick.gif

street dreams part 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(mixtape with a barcode)

real talk
sick.gif

from nothing to something
grin.gif
smile.gif

loso's way
grin.gif

when he brings it when it matters, and thats called a RETAIL RELEASE, theeeeeen i'll respect him.

jim jones albums sans pray IV reign have all been better...

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by KingPiff

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

LMAO...

BREATHE>>>>jim jones

Jim's version was way better than fabs
eek.gif
[Jay-z] We Need A Board!!! [Jay-z]
laugh.gif

I've never heard the jim version

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ain't even tryna ride Fab but that statement was so preposterous, Jimmy couldnt even flow on the beat that well.

jim jones >>>>>>>>>>>> fabolous
I know u from the Heights an eerything but come on, you yourself don't believe that garbage. Jim Jones has a few bangas but on that rappin tip its not even remotely close b AT ALL. ANY rapper that needs ghostwriters can't be compared against legitimate rappers. Didn't Drama saw Fab TINC2 mixtape had 157K downloads the first day... Jimmy dropped a mixtape and whose talkin about it? Not saying its not a good album cuz I haven't heard it but seriously nobody takes Jimmy seriously, I haven't heard a Jimmy record down in ATL since Ballin honestly but I hear Fab's mixtape gettin spins, and decent burn down here. This is like comparing Nicki Minaj to a 90's Foxy Brown.... EASY!!

And yall NTers LOVE telling someone their a D -rider... its not riding when your refuting something so preposterous that It it needs addressing. If someone said Bush was the best president of the past 30 yrs you'd sit there and let that comment rock.

Funny how Ninja keep adding "and the diplomats" to his statements though. Yall silly to deny the fact Jimmys songs bump, but yall other dudes silly to think Jimmy is the reason.

To 30+ year old men, both who claim to go hard, beefing over twitter?
indifferent.gif
Both of em is corny.  Nobody wants to copy Jimmy's swag, and we all know Fab ain't gonna do a DAMN thing but talk on twitter.

The people arguing in this thread are more corny then the initial "beef" between Fabolous and Jim Jones

Who cares?

mondaynightraw
So what do you consider yourself?

You're the one that's calling Jim Jones an ARTIST, N's should'nt respect Anything you have to say after that comment.....Jim jones is the worst one to come out of dipset, he doesn't even write his own !#%!...its funny that dudes would ride jim jones just to hate on fab when yall were the same ones bashing jimmy and calling him Wack/Garbage when him and cam was beefin....Jim Jones Is NOT a artist, he had a couple of hits so what, so did Nelly and Soulja boy

and this dude Ninja hood will ride anyone who comes out of harlem, dude actually said N's dress like Jim Jones
laugh.gif
....If you say so bro, you obiviously dont leave your crib too often.
EDIT:
Oh and if you wanna talk factual, and talk about retail...Fab Sales >>>Jimmy
and WTH Does Jada Have to do wit this?

Fam.... you CANNOT BE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

NELLY HAS A COUPLE OF HITS??

NELLY CARRER IS WAYYYYY BETTER THAN FAB'S

THIS MAN SOLD 10 MILLION OUT THE GATE, BROUGHT THE MIDWEST BACK AND GOT THEM BUZZING AGAIN ALL BY HIMSELF.
HAD PEOPLE WEARING BAND-AIDS

SON HAS HITS!

not no damn couple.
FAB WISHES HES HAD NELLY'S CAREER

Real talk bein from bed- stuy, Fab get Wayyyyyyy more respect than jimmy
Now i aint gonna front Jimmy be in the Stuy with Mel Murder or Mel Matrix what ever u want to call him and other bloods just chillen. But all and all Jimmy is lame. Jimmy stay gettin played around my way when he comes through, and the only reason he come around the hood is because of mel murder, other than that jimmy wouldn't be gettin no love around the way.
Although Fab dont come through the stuy like he used to, ninjas still rock with him and his style much more.
 Fab > Jimmy

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Nah VegasOner is def a Fab d-rider...
glad people are finally saying it. anything fab related he's the first to praise, defend and slurp.

him and that 22 Deuces cat.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
All da fab supporter duckin and dodgin da fact that when it comes to RETAIL releases

Fab be straight garbage.....I trust jim with 15 dollars more then fab...

We can tell who's gassed off da mixtapes and who's ACTUALLY BOUGHT a fabolous album.

I guess that's just where we differ in preference. I'd take Ghetto Fabolous and Real Talk over any of Jim's catalogue.

Do the Damn Thing (put jeezy on
pimp.gif
)

Round & Round

In My Hood

Ghetto

Po Po

Fab had some really solid verses on all of those tracks.
2 albums
5 stand out tracks
Case closed

Relax...I didn't feel like typing ALL the ones I liked on Ghetto Fabolous
laugh.gif

You gone pretend like Ghetto Fab had no hits?

It had a lot when it dropped. How many would I still play today? Very very few. I can still listen to OMWTC and POME front to back just like I could when it dropped

It shouldn't matter whether the music can last through the years. The Marshall Mathers LP is considered one of Em's best albums, classic kind of material,
but I can't listen to that subject matter much these days. It doesn't make the album any less great though.

It's still Fab's most complete album to date. I'm not going to discredit it just because I don't play it much today.

Originally Posted by fly1587

Jimmy Mad Cam showing Fab Love and Fab Put Vado On No Competition 2..

Thats whats I'm sayin! I peeped too!

laugh.gif
@ #ThereIsNoCompetition3:TheGhostOfTheCompetition

Back
Top Bottom