Jim Jones taking shots at Fab

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

Street dreams PART2 > pome
That was a mixtape
grin.gif

mob pt 1>street dreams pt 2

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by ninjahood

POME is better then any fabolous album...this is fact..
2vd4kdg.gif

Spoiler [+]
qq4yg6.jpg
ok...name a better fab album that beats POME...i'll wait....here's a hint..it isn't ghetto fabolous.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

Street dreams PART2 > pome
too bad thats a MIXTAPE......i don't even care its got a bar-code, son don't even count it in his discography as a studio album.

2vd4kdg.gif

Spoiler [+]
qq4yg6.jpg
ok...name a better fab album that beats POME...i'll wait....here's a hint..it isn't ghetto fabolous.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

You wild'n son, ghetto fab is better than POME

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

2vd4kdg.gif

Spoiler [+]
qq4yg6.jpg
laugh.gif
grin.gif

You wild'n son, ghetto fab is better than POME
laugh.gif

1. "Click and Spark" (Fabolous, DJ Clue, DURO) - 2:04
  2. "Keepin' It Gangsta" (Fabolous, DJ Clue, DURO) - 4:07
  3. "Young'n" (Fabolous, Pharrell Williams, Chad Hugo) - 3:26
  4. "Get Right" (Fabolous, Rockwilder) - 4:35
  5. "Ride for This" (featuring Ja Rule) (Fabolous, DJ Clue, DURO) - 3:18
  6. "One Day" (Fabolous, Omen) - 4:38
  7. "Trade It All" (featuring Jagged Edge) (Fabolous, Bryan Casey, DJ Clue, DURO) - 5:19
  8. "Right Now & Later On" (Fabolous, Timbaland) - 4:00
  9. "Take You Home" (featuring Lil' Mo) (Fabolous, DJ Clue, DURO) - 3:58
  10. "Get Smart" (Fabolous, Red Spyda) - 3:45
  11. "Can't Deny It" (featuring Nate Dogg) (Fabolous, Nate Dogg, Rick Rock) - 5:06
  12. "Ma' Be Easy" (Fabolous, Just Blaze) - 3:45
  13. "We Don't Give A" (Fabolous, Armando Colon) - 3:17
  14. "The Bad Guy" (featuring Pain in da $##) (Fabolous, MONO, DJ Envy) - 3:00
  15. "Untitled" - 0:14
  16. "Gotta Be Thug" (Fabolous, DJ Clue, DURO) - 3:58
  17. "If They Want It" (**uncredited**) - 4:39

[table][tr][td]1[/td][td]"Intro"[/td][td]Big K.O.[/td][td]Max B[/td][td]5:24[/td][td]"Easy Lover" by Phil Colins[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]"So Harlem"[/td][td]$$++! Santana[/td][td]Max B[/td][td]5:03[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]"Bright Lights, Big City"[/td][td]Jim Bond[/td][td]Max B[/td][td]4:16[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]"Emotionless"[/td][td]$$++! Santana & Broken Equipment Productions[/td][td]Juelz Santana[/td][td]4:45[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]"Reppin' Time"[/td][td]The Runners[/td][td]
[/td][td]4:24[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]"Pin the Tail"[/td][td]Critical Child[/td][td]Cam'ron, Juelz Santana & Max B[/td][td]4:57[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]"Get It Poppin'"[/td][td]$$++! Santana[/td][td]Jha Jha & Princess[/td][td]4:00[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]"Mr. Cool"[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]0:09[/td][td]"Mr. Cool" by Rasputin's Stash[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]"We Fly High"[/td][td]Zukhan[/td][td]
[/td][td]3:56[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]"Voicemail Skit"[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]0:50[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]"Love of My Life"[/td][td]H.O.T Productions[/td][td]Max B[/td][td]3:27[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]"Voicemail Skit 2"[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]0:45[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]"Weather Man"[/td][td]Majik[/td][td]Lil Wayne & Stack Bundles[/td][td]4:42[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]"Don't Push Me Away"[/td][td]Mercury[/td][td]Rell[/td][td]4:50[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]"Pour Wax"[/td][td]Jim Jones[/td][td]Hell Rell[/td][td]4:20[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td][td]"Freekey Zekey Skit"[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]2:01[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]17[/td][td]"Don't Forget About Me"[/td][td]Joe Black & Noyz[/td][td]Max B[/td][td]4:49[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]18[/td][td]"I Know"[/td][td]$$++! Santana[/td][td]$$++! Santana[/td][td]4:59[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]19[/td][td]"My Life"[/td][td]$$++! Santana[/td][td]
[/td][td]2:55[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]20[/td][td]"Concrete Jungle"[/td][td]$$++! Santana[/td][td]Max B, Rell, Dr. Ben Chavis & NOE[/td][td]5:55[/td][/tr][/table]

while da fab is still cool, its not seeing da POME album..i mean c'mon they THREW capo in a DEF JAM game off da strength of ballin'
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/8q-QI8XZPp8&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/8q-QI8XZPp8&hl=en_US&fs=1&

I love how cats go hard at eachother like music isnt all about personal opinion
laugh.gif

.....Fab>>>>>>>Jim tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I didn't think so many NTers willingly listened to Jim like that. Dude has never been good or made quality music. Now compare that to Fab who was dope when he started and fell off from album to album and only has solid-dope mixtapes the choice is pretty clear to me.

Indeed.  I'm still baffled on how people actually listen to Jim Jones music, and even worse yet are willing to OPENLY admit it.

POME is not even Jim's best album and it will $%@# $%@# on 90% of Fab's career.

Fab is cool for a listen or two, but I cant bump his $%@# like that.

If I think of a nice summer day where Im crusin through the streets and I had to choose between listening to Fab or Jimmy while giving these birds the DTF look at the red light, its Jim hands down.

"El barrio, we blowing smoke while we G ride
Washingtong Heights, Dimelo Tato You know
Todo bien, Ta to cabron UH-Oooh"

>>>>>>>>

1 and then a 2, 2 and then a 3, 3 and then a 4....

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

POME is not even Jim's best album and it will @!*! @!*! on 90% of Fab's career.

Fab is cool for a listen or two, but I cant bump his @!*! like that.

If I think of a nice summer day where Im crusin through the streets and I had to choose between listening to Fab or Jimmy while giving these birds the DTF look at the red light, its Jim hands down.

What songs did Jim write? I'll wait.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Can you prove that jim DIDN'T write his stuff?

Lets stick to facts...

Its already established that Fab is the better lyricist, that doesnt always translate to better MUSIC though.
Look no further than your boy fab for evidence of that.

The only reason POME is even good is because of the features. Aint no one listening to Jims verses.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I honestly dont see what people see in Fab nowadays. *Shrugs*
I was listening to that Red Cafe song and his terrible verse as usually, and after the hook I heard Fab's voice so I sorta peaked my interest because I thought he could save it....but NO! His verse was straight doo doo...that is when I finally came to realization that Fab fell off HARD. Wait actually it was when I listened to Beamer, Benz, or Bentley and he had the weakest verse.

AG 47 wrote:

Diego wrote:

Its already established that Fab is the better lyricist, that doesnt always translate to better MUSIC though.
Look no further than your boy fab for evidence of that.

But we're talking about Jim Jones taking shots at Fab and he has ZERO room to talk. It was already posted that Max B wrote his biggest hit.

I ain't saying Fab is out here killing the game either, but at the end of the day, we know Fab writing his own stuff.

I'd rather listen to old Fab than ANY Jim Jones. Including POME. There's about 3-4 songs on that album I like.

Lets stick to facts...

I'll wait for the answer to this...

And not to discredit what Stack$ may have done, but can someone please inform me of the tracks where he supposedly wrote for Jim Jones...

And do the same for the ones Max supposedly wrote for Jim...

Thanks...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Lets stick to facts...

And not to discredit what Stack$ may have done, but can someone please inform me of the tracks where he supposedly wrote for Jim Jones...

nana na na is 100% stack

esp that first verse

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Lets stick to facts...

POME is Max's studio album.

Lets stick to facts...

Thanks...

this.

all da fab stans are butthurt cuz capo of all people got a better discography then loso.....
laugh.gif

im old enuff to remember fab being just a ma$e clone so he's not on any pedestal unlike alot of ya young bucks still wet behind da ears.

Lets stick to facts...

Thanks...

im old enuff to remember fab being just a ma$e clone so he's not on any pedestal unlike alot of ya young bucks still wet behind da ears.

Yooooooooo, I remember that.
Back when Fab first came on the scene everybody thought he was bitin Mases style.
How you known as the rapper that jocked Mase's flow?

Both are lame for this.

You can tell Fab gets blind love from some young dudes though just on the strength of them rocking them horrible $%* Rich Yung clothes.

Back
Top Bottom