JIM ROME?????????

Why does he have an own daily ESPN TV show? Is it because of the Jim/Chris Everett incident? Is it because he was on the air in LA?

I dont get the fascination with him. He's  basically a very toolish guy. It seems like he just made up a schtick that is barely believable and grew a goatee to seem more legit with age.

romejim.jpg

He can be a $%$$, chris everette clip
laugh.gif
, but he at least is truthful instead of being a kiss !#* like the rest of ESPN.

I don't know many people who like him, but maybe I'm in the minority.

He just seems like he's there so ESPN can appear edgy and in your face with one of their shows/hosts. He's a tool and the only thing I ever liked that he did was the Jim/Chris Everette thing
laugh.gif

Mister Friendly:

[h3]JIM ROME????????? [/h3]

Why does he have an own daily ESPN TV show? Is it because of the Jim/Chris Everett incident? Is it because he was on the air in LA?

I dont get the fascination with him. He's  basically a very tool@+! guy. It seems like he just made up a schtick that is barely believable and grew a goatee to seem more legit with age.

romejim.jpg

Correct.

It's sports talk radio, bunch of tools who just talk about sports.

A lot of them are no better than some people that post on various message boards. Somehow they get paid to voice their opinions.

He's hella annoying, I don't get the appreciation. All the guys does is talk at the camera for 30 minutes.

The problem I have with Rome is the fact that he is an !#% hole towards players UNTIL they are on his show. Then he kisses their $*$#%. Aside from the Everett thing, I have yet to ever hear Rome call out a player during an interview. I have yet to hear Rome be condescending to a player during an interview. I have yet to hear Rome be anything but a kiss up to a player he is interviewing. He talks a huge game, until he is confronted by a player. Then he becomes softer than a tulip.

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

He can be a $%$$, chris everette clip
laugh.gif
, but he at least is truthful instead of being a kiss !#* like the rest of ESPN.

Unless he's interviewing you. "My man, what is up?"

I cant stand fm radio these days so I play AM570 all day, Dan Patrick is funny with his "Dannettes" then its Rome. I didnt like this guy at all when it was just his show and I still dont watch the show, but something about being on the radio and letting your true personality come out. His show on the radio is pretty hilarious at times. He even has a smack-off where listeners call in and talk %*%$ on each other and each others' teams. Kinda like on here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom