" JOE BUDDEN IS TRASH....

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I took a survey in da hood%*!$!+, went to da projects

Asked b's if they was feelin your %%$!

They was like "Nope." HA HAH

Joe Budden is nice but Game ate him up

yea i did

" You need help, is Dre gone put him on the shelf? Better learn from Rakim"-FALSE

" You ain't sold $*$!, and I sold 500K more than that"- 3million sold

Not appreciation sales aint everything but you cant talk about sales to someone who has more than you. Im sorry Budden is 1 of 2 things. Underrated by Most. & Overrated by NT
this was b4 the Documentary came out bruh, he was talking about Games 1st cd that dropped when he was under JT the bigga figga (sp). thanks for tryingtho

I've never heard any person in outside of people I've met from NT actually mention Joe Budden's name.....or have never heard "Pump it Up"in the club

i dont understand what kind of arguement being on the radio is.
Solja boy is on the radio. Bow Wow is on the radio. So does that make them better than Joey?

there isnt too much on the radio that is lyrical. Most of it is either a nice beat or a catchy hook.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ dre.

Holla @ me i got somethin for you no@%$#$

Ehhhh....don't know why NT d-rides him so hard like those who think Marques Colston is the GOAT.

Budden to me ain't nothing special.

I just got into the Mood Muzik tapes and he's definitely one of my favorites now...I hate it when that happens too...with my friends, they only know Buddenfor "pump it up", only know Nas for the "song he did with little kids"
laugh.gif
, so i'm used to it and i don't expect nothing butignorance about music when it comes to most people. i just hate it when people judge hip-hop by what's being played on the radio, and don't realize whycertain artists/songs are getting attention and others aren't.

from what ive heard

his style and delivery hold back his lyrics

his lines are very inconsistent meter wise

and holds back the affectiveness of what he is saying

and his inconsistency isn't consistent enough to make it a unique style either i.e. aesop rock.

Buddens is overated though. Dude is nice, but not nice enough to have a cult following. Dudes be ODn on buddens.......slurrpin subpar mixtapes n $+**. Buddensis not all that, he raps like he has a speach impediment and looks like kenyon Martins ******ed cousin.

Buddens is not all that, he raps like he has a speach impediment and looks like kenyon Martins ******ed cousin.

super AYOOOO for that one...i can understand the speech impediment because that can be a problem for a rapper if he doesnt have a good voice...but what doeslooks have to do with talent? cmon my dude

Originally Posted by dreClark

Joe Budden sucks balls

Lil Wayne >>>>> 'Jumpoff' joe budden.....

Plus game at his food and asked for seconds....

How do people still support Wayne after he got punked for 15 Gs. He's a little punk.

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

Originally Posted by dreClark

Joe Budden sucks balls

Lil Wayne >>>>> 'Jumpoff' joe budden.....

Plus game at his food and asked for seconds....

so... tell us... how long does a crack high usually last?

Bout 30-45 minutes....

don't even listen to dreClark

been noticing all the dudes post

he=straight jiggaboo status.

game is weak tho lol "I drive thru a desert storm kick up dust / red and blue rags hangin out of pick up trucks / get banks on the phone N'a hit youngbuck / tell em ' we gotta problem with this dum @&$* '

how Jae Millz say it? NO NO NOOOOO!!!!

Originally Posted by Page86

don't even listen to dreClark

been noticing all the dudes post

he=straight jiggaboo status.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So i'm a black person with stereotypical Black features (dark skin, wide nose, big lips, etc.).

And you can tell that from my posts......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Go suck a *#$$...

LMAO

Why you paying attention to my posts anyway??? This n' catching feelings over a CLEAR joke.....
laugh.gif

51vGfuWCJxL._AA240_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom