" JOE BUDDEN IS TRASH....

Originally Posted by henz0

been noticing all the dudes post
laugh.gif
hes_watching_you.jpg

roll.gif

Plus game at his food and asked for seconds
What battle were you listening to?
Do y'all little yentas really think I was serious w/ my post??? My god....

Sarcasm.jpg

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Ehhhh....don't know why NT d-rides him so hard like those who think Marques Colston is the GOAT.

Budden to me ain't nothing special.

its amazing how much flies over your head.

what i wanna know if there is any difference between "_______ is trash" and "i don't like ________"

im getting sick of it. there's a big difference between somebody not feeling a rapper, and a rapper sucks. yet for all alot of people already say a personis trash just because they dont like them.

the perfect example for me is Jay-z, and Lupe fiasco (hold the flame lol)

Jay-z: i have sat back at lunch and i had 5million people had the audacity to tell me "jay-z is wack, lil wayne is better." i simply ask "how isjay-z wack?" they reply "because kingdom come was weak, he's old, so-on and so-fourth" that makes NO sence,jay-z has had a long trackrecord. if you don't like jay-z thats understandable, but say "i dont like jay-z" and keep it moving.

Lupe: 5million more people have came up to me and said "lupe fiasco sucks" i ask them "why" they say "because that"kick,push" stuff is nerdy and geeky" ITS ONE SONG! and even so, its one song that dosent' glorify guns and nonsense. u can't evaluate arappers skill based on one song, son has bodies of work that your ignorance wouldnt be able to listen to.

at the end of the day, theres a difference. ok somebody dosent like joe budden. acknowledge the fact that he has talent (or if another rapper dosent havetalent) and keep it walking. but dont go bombing the whole guys ability. thats just stupid

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

what i wanna know if there is any difference between "_______ is trash" and "i don't like ________"

im getting sick of it. there's a big difference between somebody not feeling a rapper, and a rapper sucks. yet for all alot of people already say a person is trash just because they dont like them.

the perfect example for me is Jay-z, and Lupe fiasco (hold the flame lol)

Jay-z: i have sat back at lunch and i had 5million people had the audacity to tell me "jay-z is wack, lil wayne is better." i simply ask "how is jay-z wack?" they reply "because kingdom come was weak, he's old, so-on and so-fourth" that makes NO sence,jay-z has had a long track record. if you don't like jay-z thats understandable, but say "i dont like jay-z" and keep it moving.

Lupe: 5million more people have came up to me and said "lupe fiasco sucks" i ask them "why" they say "because that "kick,push" stuff is nerdy and geeky" ITS ONE SONG! and even so, its one song that dosent' glorify guns and nonsense. u can't evaluate a rappers skill based on one song, son has bodies of work that your ignorance wouldnt be able to listen to.

at the end of the day, theres a difference. ok somebody dosent like joe budden. acknowledge the fact that he has talent (or if another rapper dosent have talent) and keep it walking. but dont go bombing the whole guys ability. thats just stupid

I agree 100%. I'm personally not a fan of Buddens, but he is a better rapper than 95% of who is out there right now. Just because I personally do notenjoy his music does not by any means mean he is "trash".

the sad part is everybody roots for the underdog. everybody pulls for them... it's like if u tell me his first lp was over a 3.5/5 u ride D way too hard!and its like 35% of his $*% is mad boring, the real $*% is beyond long which takes the essence and stem outta the track,the 2 min intros to songs kill me,he's like a BEAST FEAT. artist he needs to like join a group with fab or somebody cuz solo he's not piff and isnt getting better,and also the attemptedcrossover/commerical/radio/video $*% is beyond garbage all worst then jins learn chinese debut with RR.

---im not a hater i just state the truth alot

I have come to the conclusion that if u aint writing bout coke/crack guns and percipitation in the strip club your wack... Joe Bizzle been tearing down Micsfor about 10 yrs now and has gotten better as an overall artist... If u think joe is wack reevaluate yourself as a human being because your the one who isstuck in the fabricated world of HIP POP...

P.S You aint lived enough if u cant feel JUMPOFF

Back
Top Bottom