Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

So the listening session was amazing. It's such a rare opportunity to get this kind of a look and early listen into a project, I felt very privileged to be there.

As far as what went down...everyone's phones and cameras were taken away so those of you on twitter n w/e we couldn't update.

There were about 25 fans there...Joe, BH, Emanny, ICE, Parks, Zach, Mal, Esther came later (todays her BDAY)

Mood Muzik 4 Notes

1. It's a completely different feel to this mixtape then 1,2, or 3. It's really on another level. It's not nearly as dark as 2 and 3 were, and there is a major feel difference between the 1st half of the album and the 2nd half.

2. We heard every song except "Dessert 4 Thought." It's not finished and Beanie Sigel hasn't sent Joe his verse. Joe said if he doesn't send it to him by Monday he is being left off the song.

3. He is about 7 minutes over so he has to cut. He asked the fans what he should cut, I suggested "Stuck in the Moment" and the 3rd skit. Everyone hated the 3rd skit. The song that will get cut, Joe said he will leak it.

4. Black Cloud is easily  the best song on the tape, it is MM4's equivalent to All of Me. It's the song everyone will be talking about years after the mixtape drops.

5. Royce B-O-D-I-E-D everyone on "Remember the Titans" and it wasn't even close. Banks was useless on the track.

6. Besides "Black Cloud" my opinion the other best songs are "Inception" "1000 faces" "Aftermath" (which I helped with, the Rocky samples you hear throughout the song was my idea/suggestion) and "Sober Up" Feat. Crooked I.

7. There really isn't any story telling track like 3 sides or secrets. "Role Reversal" is a semi story telling track, great song about being a father, his son and neglecting his child.

8. Joe loves his fantasy football team and we talked about his team for like 20 minutes. Gave him some advice...it was funny.

9. The Killa BH skit is easily the best one he has ever done. It's amazing. The other 2 skits are pointless

here are some pics...

feel free to ask questions. It was a great experience.

yea she is really cool...was talking to her for a bit...joe was yellin at some of us cause we were taking pics with her n smilin n @%!$. I told him that shes a superstar...stop hating

yea she is really cool...was talking to her for a bit...joe was yellin at some of us cause we were taking pics with her n smilin n @%!$. I told him that shes a superstar...stop hating

God, please let Beanie Sigel send in his verse before Monday...
Yo, what about Follow Your Lead? He keeps talking about that %$$% like its the greatest song he's ever done...

God, please let Beanie Sigel send in his verse before Monday...
Yo, what about Follow Your Lead? He keeps talking about that %$$% like its the greatest song he's ever done...

Joe went in on that song, it's MM4's version of pray for me...along that theme.

Joell only have 1 verse, but its a great verse

Joe went in on that song, it's MM4's version of pray for me...along that theme.

Joell only have 1 verse, but its a great verse

Thanks for the breakdown Venom, so where would you rate the tape amongst the 4? You weren't feeling Stuck in The Moment much? Thats one of the blog rips I've really liked so far.. But props man, that seems like such a dope experience...Joey is a cool dude man, i was talkin to him for like 30 minutes when he came to Cali with Slaughterhouse.

And
eek.gif
at Esther, shes gorgeous.

Thanks for the breakdown Venom, so where would you rate the tape amongst the 4? You weren't feeling Stuck in The Moment much? Thats one of the blog rips I've really liked so far.. But props man, that seems like such a dope experience...Joey is a cool dude man, i was talkin to him for like 30 minutes when he came to Cali with Slaughterhouse.

And
eek.gif
at Esther, shes gorgeous.

I'm reading the reviews on JBTV, now I know who venom is.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at everyone saying Fab had the weakest verse though, I thought it was cool but damn....all that hoopla for nothing. It's 32 bars each on "Remember The Titans"...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
at everyone saying Fab had the weakest verse though, I thought it was cool but damn....all that hoopla for nothing. It's 32 bars each on "Remember The Titans"...
30t6p3b.gif

Also good move by Joe having everyone's names on envelopes and taking away all phones and camera's before the session.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also good move by Joe having everyone's names on envelopes and taking away all phones and camera's before the session.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haven't been following this thread or any of the hype, but i'm real excited for this to drop. I'm definitely not a huge fan of Budden, but on the MM series he is a different beast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haven't been following this thread or any of the hype, but i'm real excited for this to drop. I'm definitely not a huge fan of Budden, but on the MM series he is a different beast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"Remember the Titans" is like 7 minutes long

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"Remember the Titans" is like 7 minutes long

Back
Top Bottom