Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

well at the listening session he said the track that he cuts he would leak it

so I'm hoping he does that and not leak Black Cloud or another track on the mixtape

well at the listening session he said the track that he cuts he would leak it

so I'm hoping he does that and not leak Black Cloud or another track on the mixtape

Yeah just leak the cut tracks, and drop the tape as scheduled. I do think he should have some videos prepped though

Yeah just leak the cut tracks, and drop the tape as scheduled. I do think he should have some videos prepped though

Joe Budden today said

The retail version of the album, the "watered" down one with the samples has been pushed back 1 week

if you pre ordered the regular version you will have it on 10/26/10

Joe Budden today said

The retail version of the album, the "watered" down one with the samples has been pushed back 1 week

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
A leak would be nice...

I've watched the trailer for MM4 a couple times already... Im ready
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I've done that as well[/color]

Thought I was the only one!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
A leak would be nice...

I've watched the trailer for MM4 a couple times already... Im ready
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I've done that as well[/color]

Thought I was the only one!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Joe Budden today said

The retail version of the album, the "watered" down one with  the samples has been pushed back 1 week

Without the samples.  Those won't be cleared for the retail version of the album.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Joe Budden today said

The retail version of the album, the "watered" down one with  the samples has been pushed back 1 week

Without the samples.  Those won't be cleared for the retail version of the album.

Im confused about this whole retail version and the regular version... Someone can get more into details?

Im confused about this whole retail version and the regular version... Someone can get more into details?

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

There are songs on the mixtape that use samples. In order to use samples of someone elses music, you need clearance. Joe isn't going through that in order to put out mm4. The label needs to do that or something and it will take too much time etc.

Back
Top Bottom