Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

on first listen, black cloud is aite. thought it'd be better....but maybe it needs more listens.

I need Joey to do a "All of Me" pt 2, on some real stuff I try to listen to that song at least once a day

I need Joey to do a "All of Me" pt 2, on some real stuff I try to listen to that song at least once a day

Black Cloud is blowing up people.

Joe Budden wrote this 2 days ago -

"aside from Kanye & Chris Brown Deuces remix r the only 2 songs with more listens on the first page .........

Just sharing cuz i thought that was pretty indicative of how the song has been received .... i'm kinda proud of that .... in spite of how some of u may feel about the song, i think its great that more & more people seem to be, if nothing else, willing to open their minds regarding my music ....

MM4 will probably have the most FIRST time listeners than the rest of the series... "

It's getting thousands of hits on youtube

its on thisis50 front page

people are really opening up and listening to Joey.

IT'S......IT'S

"aside from Kanye & Chris Brown Deuces remix r the only 2 songs with more listens on the first page .........

Just sharing cuz i thought that was pretty indicative of how the song has been received .... i'm kinda proud of that .... in spite of how some of u may feel about the song, i think its great that more & more people seem to be, if nothing else, willing to open their minds regarding my music ....

MM4 will probably have the most FIRST time listeners than the rest of the series... "

IT'S......IT'S

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

IT'S......IT'S

pimp.gif

IT'S......IT'S
yo iono if im missing smthin, but damn dude let some people voice their opinions. You better be gettin paid for this riding ur doin

IT'S......IT'S
yo iono if im missing smthin, but damn dude let some people voice their opinions. You better be gettin paid for this riding ur doin

^ the quote is from Joe Budden...that's why it's a quote.

there are 15 pages of people voicing their opinions im posting news n things...why don't you go back to being a fair weather vikings fan you loser.

there are 15 pages of people voicing their opinions im posting news n things...why don't you go back to being a fair weather vikings fan you loser.

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom