Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

laugh.gif
Joe needs to stop calling his shows "Joe Budden & Friends", SH doesn't count. Also reading about the problems with people (fools) who paid extra money for a meet and greet and got shafted.

laugh.gif
Joe needs to stop calling his shows "Joe Budden & Friends", SH doesn't count. Also reading about the problems with people (fools) who paid extra money for a meet and greet and got shafted.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

concert was cool...the standing though...SMH...

T3B and I were standing for at least 6 straight hours...if you count me waiting in line, that's like 7+ hrs of straight standing...my right knee was FINISHED

but it was a good time...some males do not know how to act at concerts...huggin on each other dancing with each other and rapping to each other hardcore like its a cypher when Joe is on stage....like what did you come to the concert for to stare into your boys eyes?

regardless...it was a good time

roll.gif
Wish I could have been there tho, east coast FTW - south FTL

concert was cool...the standing though...SMH...

T3B and I were standing for at least 6 straight hours...if you count me waiting in line, that's like 7+ hrs of straight standing...my right knee was FINISHED

but it was a good time...some males do not know how to act at concerts...huggin on each other dancing with each other and rapping to each other hardcore like its a cypher when Joe is on stage....like what did you come to the concert for to stare into your boys eyes?

regardless...it was a good time

roll.gif
Wish I could have been there tho, east coast FTW - south FTL

roll.gif

Some dude on boxden posted a review and said it was just full of dudes who were depressed alcoholics
roll.gif

Wish I could have went though.

roll.gif

Some dude on boxden posted a review and said it was just full of dudes who were depressed alcoholics
roll.gif

Wish I could have went though.

awesome picture from the concert last night
I counted 5 girls in that picture
laugh.gif
I like Joe Budden but never will I go to one of these Dudefest...

awesome picture from the concert last night
I counted 5 girls in that picture
laugh.gif
I like Joe Budden but never will I go to one of these Dudefest...

Three songs in and it's way too happy for me, the beats and everything. He went from dark and angry to Dr. Phil, trying to give everyone advice.

Three songs in and it's way too happy for me, the beats and everything. He went from dark and angry to Dr. Phil, trying to give everyone advice.

This tape grew on me like crazy. No Idea is my joint...second verse talking about relationships is a narrative to my life right now. Joey's that dude, makes straight up life music.

This tape grew on me like crazy. No Idea is my joint...second verse talking about relationships is a narrative to my life right now. Joey's that dude, makes straight up life music.

Back
Top Bottom