Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

!@!* joe budden!!!!

#Based GOD!

indifferent.gif

I honestly and truly hope you get hit by a bus today.

> joe's career

I remember when Lil B was all over Joey's @*$@ on twitter, begging joey to rap with him, to battle him, saying he was a big fan etc etc...now he comes out with this? Lil B's a joke

I really hope Joey has another "all of me" type of classic joint on this tape. Cant wait
pimp.gif

So there's going to be a Jay Elec, Elzhi, Marsha Ambrosius and Style P features so far.... This will be classic

So there's going to be a Jay Elec, Elzhi, Marsha Ambrosius and Style P features so far.... This will be classic

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

Sounds like its going to be good so far.. Great rappers bring the best out of each other.. i cant wait to hear these tracks

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

Sounds like its going to be good so far.. Great rappers bring the best out of each other.. i cant wait to hear these tracks

So I've been watching todays studio session and talking to BH...

they were looking for a movie quote for a song, i told them about Rockys speech to his son, they loved it and they are using it for the song...Budden and BH shouted me out and they said that I'm invited to the studio to check out a session next week for the help.

He has done 2 songs today and they sound great...I'm excited

So I've been watching todays studio session and talking to BH...

they were looking for a movie quote for a song, i told them about Rockys speech to his son, they loved it and they are using it for the song...Budden and BH shouted me out and they said that I'm invited to the studio to check out a session next week for the help.

He has done 2 songs today and they sound great...I'm excited

I'd def like to hear some new Loso x Mouse on this.

On a sidenote, I guess Joey was makin Tahiry famous, aint hear near not a word bout the broad since they were donezo

I'd def like to hear some new Loso x Mouse on this.

On a sidenote, I guess Joey was makin Tahiry famous, aint hear near not a word bout the broad since they were donezo

Back
Top Bottom