Joe Budden: Mood Muzik 4.... A Turn 4 The Worst 10/26

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I think 2 hit at the right time for him and it's kind of a time and place thing.

I do think 3 was a more well rounded tape for him as an artist.

put on my tab how long ive been waiting for MM4

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I think 2 hit at the right time for him and it's kind of a time and place thing.

I do think 3 was a more well rounded tape for him as an artist.

put on my tab how long ive been waiting for MM4

Has anyone heard "Follow My Lead".... CLASSIC Joe... Features Joell Ortiz....

Here's Blogtv rip... sounds like crack

Has anyone heard "Follow My Lead".... CLASSIC Joe... Features Joell Ortiz....

Here's Blogtv rip... sounds like crack

Everyone has been posting that blog tv rip...i refuse to listen to it...If it is as good as everyone says, I wanna hear the CDQ

Everyone has been posting that blog tv rip...i refuse to listen to it...If it is as good as everyone says, I wanna hear the CDQ

imma just wait it out...

and i wouldnt doubt that mm4 is gonna be better than mm3... he has way better production right now...

imma just wait it out...

and i wouldnt doubt that mm4 is gonna be better than mm3... he has way better production right now...

Im really hoping "WHen it all Implodes" and "Black clouds" on it...Stuck in the moment is the one im most looking forward to hearing CDQ of.

Im really hoping "WHen it all Implodes" and "Black clouds" on it...Stuck in the moment is the one im most looking forward to hearing CDQ of.

All of Me is AMAZING!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So to say that "Follow My Lead" is better?!
eek.gif

I'll be the judge of that Senor Buddens
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Apparently, J. Cardim is doin the beat for the track wit Fab & Bank$, and Royce will be on it as well. Idk how I feel about that at all.

Apparently, J. Cardim is doin the beat for the track wit Fab & Bank$, and Royce will be on it as well. Idk how I feel about that at all.

"Follow My Lead" is better thought, nope excuse me it's ridiculous. Joell just goes in on the last verse, that was suppose to be the lead single for The Great Escape.

"Follow My Lead" is better thought, nope excuse me it's ridiculous. Joell just goes in on the last verse, that was suppose to be the lead single for The Great Escape.

Back
Top Bottom