Joe Budden Runs Down Trolls And Makes Them Apologize

Bruh asks a dumb *** question and gets mad when it gets answered. :rofl:

Yea cause an accurate answer is 'You drake stans...', 'he's a pop star like britney spears he dont need a pass'

Ok :lol:

Like I said, Will clarified its for local spots not arenas. All that extra talk ain't necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said earlier, no one is making you like Drake, no one cares if you do or dont. just the outlandish things ya'll come up with to hate/discredit him is just as bad as the dudes who stan for him.

Headlines don't tell u how drake bowed to Eminem and called him the greatest rapper to ever touch a microphone tho... Ebro got everyone hyped for something that isn't happening, Eminem not jumping in Joe beef that's not real beef :lol:
Why should that be a headline?

@GInfante dudes weren't even trying to hate on Drake man.

You asked a question about a "pass". That sht isn't serious like that, and definitley not for artist the magnitude of Drake. That's all ppl were trying to tell you man :lol:.

You need a "pass" or to "check in"....when you're a Street rapper, who wants to perform at Hood venues...and interact with other street *****.

Don't get caught in the hype. Can't believe you really asked if Drake needs a pass to perform at a stadium in Detroit :rofl:

Sorry, I don't assume things

My question got flipped into some anti-Drakes calling me stan

Lol.

How dont people understand that this " pass " thing is only applied to people you can extort, who dont have the money for lawyers or will lose their street cred if they call the law.

Like if Michael Jordan wants to come to town, he has the means to do it with ease.
If Alley boy comes to town, he becomes a money making opportunity as he relies on his image.

At the end of the day we cant have people inventing their own taxes.
No hood code should approve of such nonsense

Why the **** would he need a hood pass to perform in a stadium? :lol:

If he going to local clubs he might need one but not there. He tried to give Drake some credit and it backfired.

Last edited:
That questions been answered already, ya'll are still on it :stoneface:

Sorry, I don't assume things

My question got flipped into some anti-Drakes calling me stan

I don't think your question got flipped. You reacted to a very reasonable answer to your question...especially from Will.

Drake is a pop star. That doesn't mean he's not a rapper. You took offense to that. There's nothing to be offended about. I mean this was your post after Will's initial response.

Lmao keep moving the goal post back, now ya'll stuck on that 'Drake is a pop star' crap

I'm convinced at this point ya'll just hate the man for whatever reason, all you can refer back to is 'Drake stans' 'Drake is a pop star'. It's cool if ya'll hate him but the same level stannery of hating him is just as bad as the Drake stans

Nobody was trying to discredit him. Just pointing out how he's so far above of things like a "pass".

Lol at the piling-up responses cause you boys feel the need to say something

Yeah we are. :lol:

Drake had a sit-down with Trick Trick and the city Kingpin to perform in front of thousands of white kids.

roll.gif

You anti-Drake stans are just as bad if not worse than actual Drake stans :lol:

This really has nothing to do with your man Drake. Dudes would say the same if it was Hov that performed there. That's not how passes work.

You asked a dumb question. Laugh at yourself.

This really has nothing to do with your man Drake. Dudes would say the same if it was Hov that performed there. That's not how passes work.

You asked a dumb question. Laugh at yourself.

When I originally asked, anti-Drake stans quickly went on to talk about 'drake stans' and 'pop stars'

Nothing about arenas, nothing about hood spots etc

They made it about Drake really

But ok

I ain't trying to rain on you like this guys are but you did make it specifically about drake

How Drake get a pass in the D though? Not everyone can, lets talk about that

People coming at your next about this right here

Back
Top Bottom