Joe Budden Runs Down Trolls And Makes Them Apologize

He said he would never show the DMs. He also said Drake won't respond because he knows too much. He's been right about everything so far. I would love to see what the finale is but I doubt we ever will.

The grand finale is in the same place drake 3peat track for Meek is, right next to finallyfamous manifesto... non existent

You buggin. Budden definitely has **** planned and a KO waiting for him just in case he responds. Budden has won too many battles to doubt him.

You buggin. Budden definitely has **** planned and a KO waiting for him just in case he responds. Budden has won too many battles to doubt him.

How you typing and holding Budden's manhood at the same time
sick.gif
giphy.gif

Holding his manhood? Hahahahaha, like I said. He's been in mad battles and is always prepared for this ****. Everything he's said about this battle has been accurate. It's not stanning, it's being realistic. He said from day one he wouldn't respond because he knows way too much.

Headlines don't tell u how drake bowed to Eminem and called him the greatest rapper to ever touch a microphone tho... Ebro got everyone hyped for something that isn't happening, Eminem not jumping in Joe beef that's not real beef :lol:

How Drake get a pass in the D though? Not everyone can, lets talk about that

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake stans are brutal talking bout a "pass" thats for dudes who preform in nightclubs etc

Dude is a multimillion dollar pop act.

You think Britney Spears needs a "pass" too ?

Last edited:
How Drake get a pass in the D though? Not everyone can, lets talk about that
Well for starters, old man trick trick never said anything about other genres of music not being able to come to the city. Kenny Chesney just shut the city down last week, he could care less about pop star drake. 2nd the whole rozay thing came from him asking Ross basically to do a after party and Ross ignored that *****, they had flyers and everything printed up. Don't get caught up in the hype about anybody not being able to come here, everyone in the industry has been here since that incident :lol:. If anybody Eminem pass should be revoked.

Lmao keep moving the goal post back, now ya'll stuck on that 'Drake is a pop star' crap

I'm convinced at this point ya'll just hate the man for whatever reason, all you can refer back to is 'Drake stans' 'Drake is a pop star'. It's cool if ya'll hate him but the same level stannery of hating him is just as bad as the Drake stans

Last edited by a moderator:
doesn't hurt him, it just limits how many random ****** jump in da beef like da old days.

remember Eminem jumped on that 50/Ja rule beef just off GP..

Drake disabling Eminem pretty much plugs any outside chance da beef gets away to a place it COULD'VE hurt Drake...
em couldve just got that bag and then still drop bombs on drake just because he can... i doubt it wld ever happen because this is a lighthearted spat but i wouldnt put anything past that "crazy" character.

I'm convinced at this point ya'll just hate the man for whatever reason, all you can refer back to is 'Drake stans' 'Drake is a pop star'. It's cool if ya'll hate him but the same level stannery of hating him is just as bad as the Drake stans
you dont need a pass if youre headlining an arena my guy. an ARENA & a shady nightclub are two different monsters.

Noone was hating on yo daddy this time tho. U see his name and instantly get into snap yo finger uh uh girl mode. And yes, he is a pop star, one of the biggest ever. Ironically Eminem, who might be the biggest pop star rap guy ever made an appearance in the place he likes to call his hometown.

Last edited:
But back to where I was at, I don't think Joe got this big bomb that will change hip hop. He just blowing smoke to keep aubrey guessing. It's the same as the 3rd drake diss, doesn't exist. Why spare your opponent? Just kill em and be done.

Comments like yours are why people hate Drake. Why would Drake need a pass to perform at an arena? Does Kanye need a pass as well when he performs there next month? I would guess no.

Will you should be the last person talking about generalizing a fan base, your panties got wet when Flex said 70% heels 30% sandals

Comments like yours are why people hate Drake. Why would Drake need a pass to perform at an arena? Does Kanye need a pass as well when he performs there next month? I would guess no.

The way I asked was HOW he got a pass, there was a stigma about coming to D, and needing a pass but Will cleared it up already

Back
Top Bottom