** JOE MONTANA!! **

There is no such thing as a G.O.A.T qb, sorry buth there isn't. Montana, Marino, Unitas, Elway, Favre, P. Manning, and Brady are all beast.

Dan will always be the GOAT. Why u ask he had NO team around him and still put up numbers and won games. but thats just my opinion

Joe Money....
pimp.gif

By the way anybody see that new commercial he is in where he is flipping burgers when some people are discussing who is the GOAT QB? That commercial is toofunny.

Joe Montana is the best QB to ever play football. After this season that might change. Football is an easy sport for Tom Brady.
I'd put Bradshaw up there as well with Favre, Elway etc.

Still my all time favorite football player. I marked out so bad when he came to the Chiefs. My favorite player on my favorite team. I didn't care if he wasold. He still delivered some awesome moments.

The Broncos v. Chiefs MNF game from the late 90's is the best game I've ever seen.

People fail to realize that as good as Tom Brady is, it was the combination of Adam Vinatieri's clutch kicks and John Kasay kicking the ball out of boundsthat helped Brady "lead the team to victory." People also fail to realize that Brady's SB 36 stats were very mediocre, and that is being verygenerous.

Montana did it all himself. Not to take anything away from Brady's accomplishments, but in no way is he on Montana's level.

Originally Posted by dland24

People fail to realize that as good as Tom Brady is, it was the combination of Adam Vinatieri's clutch kicks and John Kasay kicking the ball out of bounds that helped Brady "lead the team to victory." People also fail to realize that Brady's SB 36 stats were very mediocre, and that is being very generous.

Montana did it all himself. Not to take anything away from Brady's accomplishments, but in no way is he on Montana's level.
BINGO! Brady set them up but he didn't actually win those games. Joe on the other hand did it with his arm, albeit a weak one at that. TheCatch 1, The pass to Taylor in SB 23, The Monday Night Football game against Denver. Even in his ND days he was pulling this stuff out of his hat...you getthe picture

One other thing, if I am coaching a "big game" team, besides Joe I would look at Terry Bradshaw. Not quite the player of some mentioned, but when itcame to a big game he freakin' went off just about every time. Him, Brady and Montana have at least 3 rings without ever losing a Super Bowl. That is cool

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Reasons? Not to knock on Marino or anything, its just Brady is better.

That's a gigantic negative. It takes Randy Moss to make Tom Brady do what he's done.

Randy Moss > Tom Brady.

Dan Marino's #'s without anyone resembling Randy Moss > Tom Brady's #'s without anyone resembing Randy Moss.
and it took some no-name receivers and NO hall of fame callibur offensive players like say a JERRY RICE, for him to win 3 superbowls, against futurehall of fame players and one of the greatest quarterbacks of all-time, when its all said and done, in p. manning, not to mention favre who was playing whenbrady won 3 bowls. who is now having his BEST season ever, even better then his 3 MVP seasons statistikly, he won his first 12 playoff games and 3 superbowls,which he could have easily threw away like say favre who blew a super bowl to elway, like marino who just blew superbowls, this man wins, NOW HE IS having thegreatest single season ever, get over it, he is the greatest. Manning had a FUTURE HALL OF FAME receiver his whole carrer, IMAGINE what brady would have now ifhe had moss or harrison his whole carrer...

AND dont forget who ended big ben's 13 game win streak to start his HALL of FAME carrer, and that favre is having his best season ever, EVER! and is gonnalose the MVP to brady and possibly if green bay makes it the super bowl... and F... vinateri because someone gotta get him in field position to kick them gamewinners and some quarterbacks cant seem to ever do that, just ask MARINO... and its not like new england would have lost that superbowl if vinateri missed, itwas tied up, so if he doesnt hit the field goal we go to O.T. so blame the other team for not stopping him from driving into field goal range... think aboutit, the same year manning threw 49 touchdowns, who beat them 21-3??? then same playoffs who beat the 13-0 big ben steelers??? Then went on to beat mcnabb andT.O. hall of fame T.O. in the BOWL....????

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Joe knows Super Bowls.
pimp.gif
yes, he knows superbowls, and i am a BIG 49ers fan of both him and YOUNG, but they both knew Jerry rice, very well.... and a brand new WESTCOASToffense that nobody knew a thing about stopping back then....

Joe Montana is the best QB to ever play football. After this season that might change. Football is an easy sport for Tom Brady.

Someone prove me otherwise.
no way!!!!!!!!!...i'd take brett favre, dan marino and steve young over brady...theres no one Like joe...joe montana is the magic/michaeL/bird ofthe NFL

Football is an easy sport for Tom Brady.

so is fornicating/impregnating. lol

seriously, Tom's got the life.....sitting on top of the L w/rings and chip$ already in his pocket and all the primo tail he could want falling at his feet.man, dude hit the life Lotto big time.

but Joe Cool still is the G.O.A.T. dude's composure, esp in crunch time, is unparalleled. y'all young buck really missed out. it was beautiful to watchdude+the Niners work the 2 min drill.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Heshua

By the way anybody see that new commercial he is in where he is flipping burgers when some people are discussing who is the GOAT QB? That commercial is too funny.

hahah yeah and he goes "guys.. we're forgetting Terry Bradshaw" or something

Originally Posted by daiernchef

That's a gigantic negative. It takes Randy Moss to make Tom Brady do what he's done.

Randy Moss > Tom Brady.

Dan Marino's #'s without anyone resembling Randy Moss > Tom Brady's #'s without anyone resembing Randy Moss.
and it took some no-name receivers and NO hall of fame callibur offensive players like say a JERRY RICE, for him to win 3 superbowls, against future hall of fame players and one of the greatest quarterbacks of all-time, when its all said and done, in p. manning, not to mention favre who was playing when brady won 3 bowls. who is now having his BEST season ever, even better then his 3 MVP seasons statistikly, he won his first 12 playoff games and 3 superbowls, which he could have easily threw away like say favre who blew a super bowl to elway, like marino who just blew superbowls, this man wins, NOW HE IS having the greatest single season ever, get over it, he is the greatest. Manning had a FUTURE HALL OF FAME receiver his whole carrer, IMAGINE what brady would have now if he had moss or harrison his whole carrer...

You are a flaming idiot if you think Favre didn't play amazingly against the Broncos in that superbowl. You need to step your writing game up btw, that!+@$ makes no sense. Marino didn't play with Rice? Stop using commas so damn often, periods exist too.

The arguement about Marino > Brady makes a lot of sense imo, at least statistically.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Randy Moss > Tom Brady.

and it took some no-name receivers and NO hall of fame callibur offensive players like say a JERRY RICE, for him to win 3 superbowls, against future hall of fame players and one of the greatest quarterbacks of all-time, when its all said and done, in p. manning, not to mention favre who was playing when brady won 3 bowls. who is now having his BEST season ever, even better then his 3 MVP seasons statistikly, he won his first 12 playoff games and 3 superbowls, which he could have easily threw away like say favre who blew a super bowl to elway, like marino who just blew superbowls, this man wins, NOW HE IS having the greatest single season ever, get over it, he is the greatest. Manning had a FUTURE HALL OF FAME receiver his whole carrer, IMAGINE what brady would have now if he had moss or harrison his whole carrer...

You are a flaming idiot if you think Favre didn't play amazingly against the Broncos in that superbowl. You need to step your writing game up btw, that !+@$ makes no sense. Marino didn't play with Rice? Stop using commas so damn often, periods exist too.

The arguement about Marino > Brady makes a lot of sense imo, at least statistically.
Sorry Mr. Spell check.... is that enough periods for you. Well Statistically marino played 20 seasons, and excuse me if im wrong but is brady in his8th full season, or 7th?? Already 3 more superbowls then marino, with sub-par to decent offensive players. He will eventually own all the playoff and superbowlstats if he continues on his pace. Add on the superbowl this year because they were 4 points away from winning it last year, and we got what we needed. ResignMoss and stallworth, get that #2 pick in the draft, Superbowl next year and Then whos the ONLY quarterback with 5 rings himself???? TOM BRADY...

oh, and favre played great in that superbowl against Denver and the sad thing is Elway played like garbage and still won the superbowl. Elway had a little over100 yards passing and i think 1 touchdown, favre won 3 MVP's and only one SUPERBOWL... Tom Bradys one season he's having now is better then any 2 ofthose 3 Favre MVP seasons. as far as marino goes you play football to win championships, NOT to play 20 years to pad your stats. Like favre is doing now, thenmanning will pass everything he does.

oh, and favre played great in that superbowl against Denver and the sad thing is Elway played like garbage and still won the superbowl. Elway had a little over 100 yards passing and i think 1 touchdown, favre won 3 MVP's and only one SUPERBOWL... Tom Bradys one season he's having now is better then any 2 of those 3 Favre MVP seasons. as far as marino goes you play football to win championships, NOT to play 20 years to pad your stats. Like favre is doing now, then manning will pass everything he does.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom