Joe Rogan Podcast

None of these Podcasts can top Taxstone. He’s the goat

naw, he was annoying...that air of superiority backed up by his supposed street ties didn't play well with people who either a. actually got it poppin or b. were better orators knowledge or charismatic...

combat jack RIP, was miles ahead of him. i wish star would do a more polished product on his own...

naw, he was annoying...that air of superiority backed up by his supposed street ties didn't play well with people who either a. actually got it poppin or b. were better orators knowledge or charismatic...

combat jack RIP, was miles ahead of him. i wish star would do a more polished product on his own...

He was good too.

But Tax has the GOAT podcast. Like I said, he was straight comedy and let the guest speak. Unlike NORE whose always cutting dudes off. Tax dropped tons of gems too.

Ketchup Lube ft. Taxstone is the GOAT PODCAST Episode. It was his debut, he was on Briliabt idiots

I've been getting stoned and watching his podcast over the holidays. I don't care for Eddie Bravo dude but I do mess wit Joey Diaz.

diaz tells some crazy stories. Talks about how male celebrities would go to Cuba to have sex with male prostitutes. marlon brando would go there to get with the Cuban superman who was famous (guy had sex shows where people would watch him pound petite / small women).

diaz tells some crazy stories. Talks about how male celebrities would go to Cuba to have sex with male prostitutes. marlon brando would go there to get with the Cuban superman who was famous (guy had sex shows where people would watch him pound petite / small women).

Man wtf

Probably my #1 JRE

Carl Hart is a professor of neuroscience and psychology at Columbia University. Hart is known for his research in drug abuse and drug addiction. Hart was the first tenured African American professor of sciences at Columbia University.

I come in peace, but I always wondered why folks found issue in people having those type of folks on their shows?

Shouldn't you want to hear from all sides of the battle?

When I see a white dude having racist on his show it's a red flag to me. And I saw some clip of him complaining about "racism against white people". :lol:

I'm all the way cool on Joe Rogan.

Then I just easily found a clip of him saying the n word a few times but defended cuz he's reading somebody else words. Red flags errywhere.

Last edited:
rogan does play devil’s advocate and ask why it’s ok for democrats / liberals to trash republicans and not vice versa. he tries to sound neutral but leaves out how the republicans are scum. he’s a comedian so he probably thinks freedom of speech is attacked too much now.

Probably my #1 JRE

Carl Hart is a professor of neuroscience and psychology at Columbia University. Hart is known for his research in drug abuse and drug addiction. Hart was the first tenured African American professor of sciences at Columbia University.
sounds interesting. that's my field. i'll give that a listen in the next week or so.

i'll usually only watch rogan when he's discussing mma. i liked when he confronted that idiot on climate science though. someone posted that clip on here. he made her look foolish.

Forgot I even made this thread many years ago. I've listened to every episode and it's kind of mindblowing how you can grow up with a podcast like that.

Part of what annoys me about Rogan now is he sways his opinion depending on who the guest is. When he has someone who leans right you can almost smell the defense of Trump from him, and when he has more liberal guests he emphasizes how crazy Trump is.

rogan does play devil’s advocate and ask why it’s ok for democrats / liberals to trash republicans and not vice versa. he tries to sound neutral but leaves out how the republicans are scum. he’s a comedian so he probably thinks freedom of speech is attacked too much now.

Definitely, he's always railing about "college campuses" and "SJWs" like they are this huge threat, while ignoring everything else. He plays devil's advocate until he gets pressed, then claims "what do I know, I'm just a comedian"

Used to always listen to his podcast, but now it's redundant and he's giving idiots a platform while claiming "he didn't know" what they stand for or said in recent history.

Definitely, he's always railing about "college campuses" and "SJWs" like they are this huge threat, while ignoring everything else. He plays devil's advocate until he gets pressed, then claims "what do I know, I'm just a comedian"

Used to always listen to his podcast, but now it's redundant and he's giving idiots a platform while claiming "he didn't know" what they stand for or said in recent history.
This. The Jordan Peterson podcasts pisses me off to no end. Most people don't give a **** about what gender they want to claim you dumb ****s. They making it sound like it's the end of the world.

rarely listen to rogan these days because of the reasons ya mentioned. there's some guest who i find interesting and enjoy them talking and telling stories
definitely do not listen when he has his buddies like bravo, schaub, etc on who just agrees with him and tells him how great he is :lol:

This. The Jordan Peterson podcasts pisses me off to no end. Most people don't give a **** about what gender they want to claim you dumb ****s. They making it sound like it's the end of the world.

Facts.

Every time I hear him about to bring up this same stupid topic I immediately stop listening. It's been like 2 years, get something new to talk about.

I really liked the episode with the archaeologist talking about Egypt and the pyramids and the Sphinx. Really interesting stuff.

JRE, The FIghter & the Kid, Below the belt & Joey Diaz's The Church of what's happening now is only Podcast's I listen to.

Joe Rogan has been that dude.

I'm about to give this a listen I just remember him from Fear Factor and Dave Chapelle what are some top 5 episodes that you guys can recommend? Is he like Howard Stern in terms of interview style?

I'm about to give this a listen I just remember him from Fear Factor and Dave Chapelle what are some top 5 episodes that you guys can recommend? Is he like Howard Stern in terms of interview style?
Just look at the ones recommended over the last few pages

Neil Degrass Tyson (Both)
Jake The Snake Roberts
Dr. Carl Hart

The only redeeming part of the Jake Roberts podcast was that his teeth were fixed & he doesn't
make denture noises anymore...podcast was boring...tho I did not expect anything better with.

Have seen some decent Rogan podcasts but I didn't see any of those posted in here.

Back
Top Bottom