Joe Rogan Podcast

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford have you ever eaten a big horn sheep to boost your testosterone and improve your Covid defense? I tracked down quite a few in your neck of the woods.

Attachments

• 474E024B-3023-4134-BCB8-6501CE39CF2F.jpeg
    474E024B-3023-4134-BCB8-6501CE39CF2F.jpeg
    235.3 KB · Views: 560
  • 6D290707-F176-46D0-B23B-949345530B03.jpeg
    6D290707-F176-46D0-B23B-949345530B03.jpeg
    742.2 KB · Views: 1,092
I think he's standing like that to make sure he looks "alpha" enough. You know, head held high with your shoulders back. You can let anyone think you some sissy ****, especially when you're like 5`2.

He’s trying his hardest to look tall as his Gap Kids jeans pool inside his platform hiking boots.

Ironic that those most invested in “traditional masculinity” always seem to be overcompensating for their inability to measure up to its standards.
Are you trying to imply that hunting and eating elk doesn’t make me a superhero?
Who's the girl?
trans YouTuber

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford have you ever eaten a big horn sheep to boost your testosterone and improve your Covid defense? I tracked down quite a few in your neck of the woods.
As soon as I saw this picture I felt my hormones starting to recalibrate to their optimal state

Now all I need to do is cop a .50 cal rifle and snipe one of their heads off from hundreds of yards away, while high on DMT.

The experience will be so mind-blowing I might instantly be on some Black Panther **** and enter the Ancestral Plane.

When dat DMT hit...
bp-gif.gif

"Overall, we rate Just the News Questionable and Right Biased based on story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks and the promotion of conspiracy theories and right-wing propaganda."

Sounds a lot like the Joe Rogan Experience

As soon as I saw this picture I felt my hormones starting to recalibrate to their optimal state

Now all I need to do is cop a .50 cal rifle and snipe one of their heads off from hundreds of yards away, while high on DMT.

The experience will be so mind-blowing I might instantly be on some Black Panther **** and enter the Ancestral Plane.

When dat DMT hit...
bp-gif.gif
:pimp:

imagine, i'm just chilling looking at this sheep on the side of the road. next thing you know your *** is creeping over a hill high out of your god damn mind on DMT and his head explodes after you break out da musket. :rofl:

take the :emoji_helicopter: up to valley of fire, there's loads of them every time I'm there, get the T cells flexing. 💪

Going through this?? is there anyone in hear who actually watches the show??? :lol:

Just like those two incel podcasters are going through right now, it seems like people claim someones messaging & platform are so dangerous, yet they can't help but give the world their thought on it.

So instead the foolishness is discussed more, shared more & the profile of the person grows. Lie clockwork

Going through this?? is there anyone in hear who actually watches the show??? :lol:

Just like those two incel podcasters are going through right now, it seems like people claim someones messaging & platform are so dangerous, yet they can't help but give the world their thought on it.

So instead the foolishness is discussed more, shared more & the profile of the person grows. Lie clockwork

A couple people in here watch the show. Some of Joe Rogans old and longest fan base, is turned off by his “pivot” into white grievance politics and platforming right wing grifters, and constant COVID talk instead of the more “interesting” interviews about stuff like DMT or space or whatever.

Go to his subreddit. It’s the same things being said in there. And that’s people that watch every episode for hours. The convo is he’s kind of “lost himself” and now focuses most of his pod on Covid & and culture war stuff. His most recent guest…is some dude that cries about Critical Race theory. They spent like an hour bemoaning the horrors of critical race theory, and how messed up it is to call white people racist, or call somebody alt right, that’s the subject of his show.

There is no harm in pointing out that one of, if not THE most popular guy in media today, plays footsie and pals around with white supremacists and lends his platform to that :lol:. It’s just calling a spade a spade.

A couple people in here watch the show. Some of Joe Rogans old and longest fan base, is turned off by his “pivot” into white grievance politics and platforming right wing grifters, and constant COVID talk instead of the more “interesting” interviews about stuff like DMT or space or whatever.

Go to his subreddit. It’s the same things being said in there. And that’s people that watch every episode for hours. The convo is he’s kind of “lost himself” and now focuses most of his pod on Covid & and culture war stuff. His most recent guest…is some dude that cries about Critical Race theory. They spent like an hour bemoaning the horrors of critical race theory, and how messed up it is to call white people racist, or call somebody alt right, that’s the subject of his show.

There is no harm in pointing out that one of, if not THE most popular guy in media today, plays footsie and pals around with white supremacists and lends his platform to that :lol:. It’s just calling a spade a spade.

I get that but as someone who's not really tapped in with Rogan at all (outside of interviews he's had with some comedians) it seems like i hear about him most from his detractors. The majority of this thread from from the few pages i browsed seem to be people who don't like him or his show.

Yet they give it energy & discussion, which only prolongs convos & opinions some deem as stupid. This happens to essentially any & everything that is viewed as negative these days & it makes very little sense to me.

those incel ****** are getting like 10x the promotion on social media for being lame & they're only going to grow & profit from it.

I get that but as someone who's not really tapped in with Rogan at all (outside of interviews he's had with some comedians) it seems like i hear about him most from his detractors. The majority of this thread from from the few pages i browsed seem to be people who don't like him or his show.

Yet they give it energy & discussion, which only prolongs convos & opinions some deem as stupid. This happens to essentially any & everything that is viewed as negative these days & it makes very little sense to me.

those incel ****** are getting like 10x the promotion on social media for being lame & they're only going to grow & profit from it.

You hear about that, because of the spaces that you’re in. If you want to hear nothing but positive joe Rogan news…there is an entire large ecosystem for that. 11 million a day, I might add :lol:

Idk what to tell you man. Rogans popularity has very little to do with his detractors. Same for the fresh and fit dudes. Of course it gives ppl a boost. It’s social media. It’s the world we live in. Attention and clicks good or bad are drivers. It’s all it is.

This really ain’t too different than picking a topic/person/music/generation etc and discussing it. You do it too :lol: with some of the Twitter convos/stuff etc. I feel you on being more mindful on what we give out energy too.

Back
Top Bottom