Joe Rogan Podcast

My whole take on the “mass psychosis” titling is that it applies to folks who buy into conspiracy as well. We got half the country thinking Bill Gates is trying to kill everyone, that ain’t “mass psychosis?”

Yeah man right wing media & conspiracy nuts employ the same tactics.

Facts are facts though. Personally i'm just trying to understand why these alternative treatment methods and the docs who advocate them are coming under such heavy fire.

And what financial incentives would that be?

COVID is forcing government agencies throughout the world to limit, cancel, or delay the amount of events that would generate revenue for them. Sport stadiums are half full because of Covid-related government restrictions; festivals are shortened. Conferences have gone virtual and convention centers are probably turning into money pits.

On top of that, governments are spending money on vaccines and tests to make sure those things are accessible and cheap/free, or they're buying expensive treatment regimens for those who are hospitalized. Then, there are all those disability/unemployment payments that have to go to those who can no longer work in crowded environments because of the risks, and to the 10%-30% of infected folks who have debilitating symptoms long after "recovering" from the initial infection.

Can anyone explain why any government official would want to make this long list of increasing expenses and reduced revenues permanent?

I agree with your points. It makes no sense on the macro level. To me anyway :lol:

I would just listen to the podcast if you want clarification on the incentives part. It relates to the hospitals and pharma companies.

Of course i don't know this is facts for sure but it makes a lot of sense.

Lol my Facebook account got suspended for saying Joe Rogan and Aaron Rogers have convinced trailer trash males that they belong in the scientific community

I got cancelled
:lol: How? I see those screenshots of anti-vaxxers saying the foulest **** and promising violence all the time (before their death, heaven gained another one).

tr1ll tr1ll I’m guessing you made the move to GETTR too huh

:rofl:

I only watch for guest so tbh I have no idea what you’re talking about. He hasn’t had anyone on I think is interesting but you sho spend a lot of time talking about a mofo you allegedly against. You damn near got the most post in this thread.Whats that about? You want to be in his position or what?Secondly, ive heard this man call himself and idiot and say he doesn’t know what he’s talking about so I take everything he says with a grain of salt. Why cant other people? Why do we even give af about people who take his opinions seriously? I dont.

I only watch for guest so tbh I have no idea what you’re talking about. He hasn’t had anyone on I think is interesting but you sho spend a lot of time talking about a mofo you allegedly against. You damn near got the most post in this thread.Whats that about? You want to be in his position or what?Secondly, ive heard this man call himself and idiot and say he doesn’t know what he’s talking about so I take everything he says with a grain of salt. Why cant other people? Why do we even give af about people who take his opinions seriously? I dont.

So you are on GETTR?

Got it! :lol:

Dying at “mofo” lmao

Lmao Rogan got his hooks into you more than you know. “What do I know, I’m not a (blank)” or “Don’t listen to me, I’m just a (blank)” is the classic line that all these right wing grifters like Rogan, Peterson, Rubin, etc use when they get called out for nonsense or talk themselves into a corner. Yet they’ll talk non stop about stuff far outside their knowledge base if they know they won’t or in the case of Peterson, make it so long and incomprehensible, that they can’t be challenged.
It’s a classic tactic and unfortunately it works.

So you are on GETTR?

Got it! :lol:

Dying at “mofo” lmao
Did this ***** just ignore what I said and jump to his own conclusion? Totally side stepped the question why you post in here so much. You know who I can’t stand?

Exactly. You on that internet weirdo ****, fam.

Lmao Rogan got his hooks into you more than you know. “What do I know, I’m not a (blank)” or “Don’t listen to me, I’m just a (blank)” is the classic line that all these right wing grifters like Rogan, Peterson, Rubin, etc use when they get called out for nonsense or talk themselves into a corner. Yet they’ll talk non stop about stuff far outside their knowledge base if they know they won’t or in the case of Peterson, make it so long and incomprehensible, that they can’t be challenged.
It’s a classic tactic and unfortunately it works.
Got his hooks into me? What?? Let me ask you some questions how does Joe Rogan get paid from his podcast? How is Joe Rogan’s podcast adverted. I just said I haven’t watched in a while, and wavycrocket wavycrocket posting links to his stuff and bumping his **** TODAY. If y’all don’t get you *** backwards *** on.

Did this ***** just ignore what I said and jump to his own conclusion? Totally side stepped the question why you post in here so much. You know who I can’t stand?

Exactly. You on that internet weirdo ****, fam.

Got his hooks into me? What?? Let me ask you some questions how does Joe Rogan get paid from his podcast? How is Joe Rogan’s podcast adverted. I just said I haven’t watched in a while, and wavycrocket wavycrocket posting links to his stuff and bumping his **** TODAY. If y’all don’t get you *** backwards *** on.

:rofl:

Man, you are something else.

The article about the new antivaxx theory that's gaining traction since it was featured on Rogan's huge platform should answer this question for you
Ok this is where the disconnect is. I am able to make my own decisions, despite what a talking head says. If I like them or not. I got my vaccine, all my loves ones got theirs. Anyone else doesn’t want to get it, cool. Its their life, they risk it all they want to. They were told about the consequences. If they die, they die. Its on them. Fight it as much as you like, those people are going to find another dumb*** way to go out.

Imagine spending your days trying to convince someone birds are real. Man please.

Ok this is where the disconnect is. I am able to make my own decisions, despite what a talking head says. If I like them or not. I got my vaccine, all my loves ones got theirs. Anyone else doesn’t want to get it, cool. Its their life, they risk it all they want to. They were told about the consequences. If they die, they die. Its on them. Fight it as much as you like, those people are going to find another dumb*** way to go out.

Imagine spending your days trying to convince someone birds are real. Man please.

That's great for you and yours

But those people and their kind of thinking is a big obstacle in the way of the world getting back to a tiny bit of pre-Covid normalcy

So the way you're framing it as if they're only hurting themselves doesn't hold up

That's great for you and yours

But those people and their kind of thinking is a big obstacle in the way of the world getting back to a tiny bit of pre-Covid normalcy

So the way you're framing it as if they're only hurting themselves doesn't hold up
See im in Texas, things been “back to normal” here for awhile now. A little too normal.

I'm not sure how I would dress if my net worth was $100M

But this???

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJHUBUNWUAAQuHk?format=jpg&name=small

Back
Top Bottom