Joe Rogan Podcast

Funniest part of that is the same users spewing the worst part of the things he's presented also agreeing with that statement "even he says he's stupid and don't take his advice". It's the level of stupidity and complete lack of awareness a con man dreams of.

Funniest part of that is the same users spewing the worst part of the things he's presented also agreeing with that statement "even he says he's stupid and don't take his advice". It's the level of stupidity and complete lack of awareness a con man dreams of.

we legit live in the dumbest timeline

people quick to make excuses and claim people joking just to move on with the swiftest

when these people have legit influence and power

rogan has a large audience, he has been saying stupidity that is extremely dangerous and now he gotta deal with some consequences and he’s changing his tune

at least when Hitler/Germany/nazis did what they did, there wasn’t the level of access to information we now have.. Granted it was just isolated to just that side of the world, as people on this side didnt realize the legit threat.. but clearly the whole world still had significant issues

now for some reason, the world quick and ready to get certain white dudes a pass

surprised they ain’t call the 54 year old rogan a young dude just making a mistake

:lol:
Please don't tell me nters were on here defending it

But please tell me their names if they were

:lol:
Please don't tell me nters were on here defending it

But please tell me their names if they were

There was an individual who works at CVS who posted in this thread on Sept 2, 2021.

EYE am not picking out names but if you want to go back and look.

Also an individual who posts pro-gun propaganda in the Mass Shooting thread was for it as well.

Once again EYE am not calling out names.

There was an individual who works at CVS who posted in this thread on Sept 2, 2021.

EYE am not picking out names but if you want to go back and look.

Also an individual who posts pro-gun propaganda in the Mass Shooting thread was for it as well.

Once again EYE am not calling out names.

Bruh, the CVS dude.

Forgot all about that :lol:

Damn remember when people used to think Gibbs was kinda cool? Cringe but to be fair the setting is "Kill Tony" which is supposed to be out there.

But even they had to call it.

Need cliffs on Mr CVS
This is the dude...

Isreal just had a near high death rate and they are almost fully vacc.
E087366C-BB6B-4378-9779-64318D7187EF.jpeg

Logic is out of the window here. I keep getting baited to reply which is why I have been, but it’s clear the truth doesn’t matter. Ad hominem attacks on my intelligence are ignored as I actually work in a pharmacy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom