Jogger pants...

can anyone throw me a bone? If I wear 32 in Zanerobe Dynamos and sz 30 in Publish legacys, what do I cop for Kith Mercers? 

The new ones.

Well I know old mercers were size down so you would probably need a 30 same as publish. However the new ones are supposed to have a much better fit so I would say wait until the pants drop to decide because im sure they'll have sizing suggestions when purchasing

Any word on The Publish Legacy with the different color cuffs? It was mentioned in here some time ago by someone who had claimed to have seen their new line-up.

Cotton-On has a 30% sale on everything in store, copped 2 of the cargo joggers. Only reason I didnt cop the Drakes is because I need my pockets :D

Last edited:
Went to abercrombie this weekend and tried on their joggers.  They have a 40% off sale on everything.  In store i didn't buy them but i just placed an order online.  I loved the fit.  I got the navy blue pair and still might cop the camo cargo pair....but not sure yet.

Will post pics when they come in.

Ok I just ordered two pair of ARSNL joggers. Olive and Grey ripstops. They were on sale for $44 and used a 25% off code. Order came out to $66 shipped. I'll tell more on the fit when they come in.

Flash hype website

Last edited:
Ok I just ordered two pair of ARSNL joggers. Olive and Grey ripstops. They were on sale for $44 and used a 25% off code. Order came out to $66 shipped. I'll tell more on the fit when they come in.

Flash hype website
Might help to have the coupon code. The code is "TWOFIVE" for all those who are thinking of copping.

Flash hype website

I grabbed the Presley jogger and there actually pretty good. A little to baggy for me but the cuff was tight which I prefer. Waiting on the restock of the aston joggers. If this new batch of mercers go onlinep first though

Went to abercrombie this weekend and tried on their joggers.  They have a 40% off sale on everything.  In store i didn't buy them but i just placed an order online.  I loved the fit.  I got the navy blue pair and still might cop the camo cargo pair....but not sure yet.

Will post pics when they come in.
how do they fit?

Back
Top Bottom