Jogger pants...

anyone bought Ronnie's new Meeker pant? If so, what's up with the sizing? Odd numbers now. 29, 31 33......Where's my size 30???

Went to abercrombie this weekend and tried on their joggers.  They have a 40% off sale on everything.  In store i didn't buy them but i just placed an order online.  I loved the fit.  I got the navy blue pair and still might cop the camo cargo pair....but not sure yet.

Will post pics when they come in.
how do they fit?
They fit fantastic.

The Large fits pretty close to my sz34 zanerobe's.  They fit more like the dynamo then the sureshot.  A little bit slimmer in the leg like the dynamo.  should be here next week

They fit fantastic.

The Large fits pretty close to my sz34 zanerobe's.  They fit more like the dynamo then the sureshot.  A little bit slimmer in the leg like the dynamo.  should be here next week

I have a pair of dynamos on the way. My tts in sureshots was too tight for my liking, hoping that a size up in dynamos will be a good fit

They fit fantastic.

I have a pair of dynamos on the way. My tts in sureshots was too tight for my liking, hoping that a size up in dynamos will be a good fit
They should be.  I am a 32 waist and get sureshots in a 34 the 32 sureshots looked like leggings on me it was disturbing.  My dynamos are a 34 and they are a perfect fit.

Reactions: uno

New to the thread... is $63 a good deal for Publish Legacy joggers?
Yes i demand to know where 
laugh.gif

If anyone wants a pair of barely worn once green/olive Publish Legacys size 30 for a good price, PM me.

Legacies are annoying the F out me right now. I have a black our and they ALWAYS a get those white marks that outline your phone, keys, etc

SO ******* annoying

Seriously, even the whiskers are starting to fade. This ain't ******* raw denim.

This waterproof coating is stupid, it just makes your pants look dirty. I'm tried of looking like I have jizz in my pants

View media item 1237838

Seriously, even the whiskers are starting to fade. This ain't ******* raw denim.

This waterproof coating is stupid, it just makes your pants look dirty. I'm tried of looking like I have jizz in my pants
I feel you bruh. I have the same problem with my Navy & Black Legacy joggers.

I'm pretty sure the waterproof coating is causing this like you said.

Even their Classic joggers have the same white marks problem but Legacy joggers are even worse!!!

They need to use better twill fabric/treatment. ***** annoying as ****.

Zanerobe Sureshots are the truth, haven't bough a pair of publish since... :nerd:

Considering grabbing a pair of slapshots or dynamos from the site, which do you all prefer??

I'm leaning towards slapshots...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom