Jogger pants...

I don't know about fakes but there are knock offs. Cotton on make a jogger that is almost identical looking called the Drake Cuff Pant. Didn't think Zanerobe is a big enough company for people to make legit fakes like with logo and all.

But i bought my Zanerobes from UO and i love them. I really want a pair in either olive or dark red next. Might go publish since i have a pair of zanerobe and a pair of Kith Mercer
Dude the jogger pants is a style. Cotton makes jogger pants as do many companies.

I don't know about fakes but there are knock offs. Cotton on make a jogger that is almost identical looking called the Drake Cuff Pant. Didn't think Zanerobe is a big enough company for people to make legit fakes like with logo and all.

But i bought my Zanerobes from UO and i love them. I really want a pair in either olive or dark red next. Might go publish since i have a pair of zanerobe and a pair of Kith Mercer
Dude the jogger pants is a style. Cotton makes jogger pants as do many companies.

I know but you got to admit....having a "washed black" color just like zanerobe is them just seeing their popularity and trying to capitalize.....

zanerobe
View media item 681933View media item 681936
cotton on
View media item 681934View media item 681935
:rolleyes

Just my opinion though and its not a knock on cotton on...i was gonna buy them but they sold out :lol: its like when other cheaper companies give you a lower budget option...but the influence to me is obvious

Last edited:
JD Sports had a FSR of all colors a few days ago for a little over retail shipped. Trust me, I've owned all the jogger sweats out there from Daytona jogger to John Ellitot joggers to Polo joggers and those $55 Nike joggers and these are by FAR the best out there.Quality wise and the fit is amazing

JD Sports had a FSR of all colors a few days ago for a little over retail shipped. Trust me, I've owned all the jogger sweats out there from Daytona jogger to John Ellitot joggers to Polo joggers and those $55 Nike joggers and these are by FAR the best out there.Quality wise and the fit is amazing
Whats the quality like on those Daytona joggers and hows the fit of them? Thinking about dropping the bread on them just for s***s and giggles 

Honestly, Nikes tech fleece sweats fit and feel much better than the Daytonas which I returned. I had to size up in the Nikes however. The Daytonas were a bit too baggy for me and you know sweats gets baggies over time.

I need those Nike AW77s to restock. The grey joints are sold out everywhere 
sick.gif

Questoin on Tech Fleece. Im 5 8 and wear a 33in waist normally. I dont like super fitted pants. Is an XL in Nike Tech Fleece gonna be too big or should I be good?

i'm 5'11 175 and was planning on getting a size large, but i prefer a slimmer fit. I also don't own them yet so my input is probably useless

in those nike tech pants im 5'8" 170 lbs and bought a medium. i hate baggy sweats and hate tight *** sh*t. so i guess thats somewhere in b/w

Anyone cop the joggers from pacsun? How they hold up? Tried em on in-store and they felt pretty good but I'm wondering how they are after a few washes. My girl may be grabbing em for me as an Xmas gift :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom