Jogger pants...

Nike has a pair of tech fleece pants on their website but it's not the $80 pair, this new style (which actually still looks the same) is $110.

cuff sweats must be blowing up lately

bought a pair of Nike AW77 last month and they had plenty of sizes

looked for a pair today for my sister and all they have is XXXL 
frown.gif

cuff sweats must be blowing up lately
bought a pair of Nike AW77 last month and they had plenty of sizes
looked for a pair today for my sister and all they have is XXXL :frown:  

Was able to order a pair finally on NDC, come back tonight for another pair & they're NOWHERE to be found. I saw Grey ones available on I think Foot Locker.com too, GONE. Smh

Last edited:
Ordered a pair of the Nike techs in black off of ruvilla.com Sunday night.  Got the order confirmation but no shipping confirmation yet.  The high volume of xmas orders must be slowing everything down.

Ordered a pair of the Nike techs in black off of ruvilla.com Sunday night.  Got the order confirmation but no shipping confirmation yet.  The high volume of xmas orders must be slowing everything down.

Be careful. It took them about two weeks to tell me my size was out of stock :smh:

Be careful. It took them about two weeks to tell me my size was out of stock
mean.gif
Thanks for the heads up.  Got the shipping confirmation about an hour ago so everything looks kosher but I'll believe it when they're at my door.  I'm 6'5 215 and ordered a XXL because I read they run small but hopefully they wont be too big.

Let me know if you don't get an update by tomorrow.

They closed the H&M store near me awhile ago, so I'd appreciate help with sizing on the sweats.

I'm 6'3" 185, wear a size 36 in jeans. Should I go XL for the H&M sweats?

I measure a true 38" waist

I wear 36" jeans

I ordered 36" asos sweats and they were too big 
laugh.gif

Maybe I'll just get a large and x-large and see how they are. Too bad they closed the store, it was only five minutes away.

Thanks fam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom