Jogger pants...

does anyone here actually...jog?

Haha that's great. Repped.

soooo did anyone cop those kith bleeker sweats?

It's bleeCker, not trying to he rude and correct you, just saying.

Just posted this in the RF thread:

I ordered two pairs of Bleeckers (black and grey) in a size medium. First time ordering them cus I've always had Nike Tech and didn't wanna go through the headache of ordering, or pay $115 for sweats, but I said screw it.

Kinda tight I didn't order the blue and oatmeal also, but $500 for sweat pants seems a little excessive.

Anyway, I ordered a size medium cus I'm a 34 waist and I've always heard how they run big. Decided to ask my boy that's a kith head that also wears a 34, he told me he wears a size SMALL and they are STILL roomy and he's been considering ordering XS. If they don't fit I might try to swap or just sell them, gonna be such a headache.

I accidentally put PO box address when I checked out, (they don't ship to PO's) but I have an alternate home address on the account which they will probably use.

Log story short, if you didn't size down big time on the sweats they probably won't fit.

Last edited:
does anyone here actually...jog?

Haha that's great. Repped.

soooo did anyone cop those kith bleeker sweats?

It's bleeCker, not trying to he rude and correct you, just saying.

Just posted this in the RF thread:

I ordered two pairs of Bleeckers (black and grey) in a size medium. First time ordering them cus I've always had Nike Tech and didn't wanna go through the headache of ordering, or pay $115 for sweats, but I said screw it.

Kinda tight I didn't order the blue and oatmeal also, but $500 for sweat pants seems a little excessive.

Anyway, I ordered a size medium cus I'm a 34 waist and I've always heard how they run big. Decided to ask my boy that's a kith head that also wears a 34, he told me he wears a size SMALL and they are STILL roomy and he's been considering ordering XS. If they don't fit I might try to swap or just sell them, gonna be such a headache.

I accidentally put PO box address when I checked out, (they don't ship to PO's) but I have an alternate home address on the account which they will probably use.

Log story short, if you didn't size down big time on the sweats they probably won't fit.

Crapppp. They had a XS left all weekend and i was going to try that but waited to long

Good looks.

It sure would be nice to find black or tan joggers for this price. But alas...

Yeah nordstrom puts some on sale every now and then. I got my Rust pair for 50% off and now these...but i paid full price for my Black pair. I don't know if black or khaki will ever go on sale...but if the burgundy pair ever does...im jumping all over it

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/zanerob...m_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_4_A

just ordered a pair.

this will be my 3rd pair
laugh.gif
i love zanerobes
damn, if i already didn't have the olive publish joggers, i would've been all over this. repped for the info tho

Depending on how much further down you want to size, will effect the crotch area. I'm not sure if you want them super tight or not, but I'm guessing going down to a 29 MIGHT be too much. If the pant is a slim/straight style, that's probably how the pants are supposed to fit around the thigh area; a little loose.

As far as throwing them in the dryer, they may eventually return to their natural shape after some wear.
I contemplated on getting a size 28, which is the smallest size on the legacy. But then i kinda asked myself, if i am a true 31, and 30 is a little loose on me, downsizing to 28 might not work at all cuz that would mean someone who is a true 28W wouldn't even be able to wear legacy's period if they're looking to downsize lol 

Most likely posted but I know the question will come up. This is a Zanerobe Sureshot sizing video.

youtube.com/channel/UCElgmvuE__INiE1bdtvXUWw

lost weight so  had to get new joggers (copped 3 pairs in december so def a big bummer)

got the new publish legacys...straight fire

gonna cop navy next. had to go with black first

lost weight so  had to get new joggers (copped 3 pairs in december so def a big bummer)

got the new publish legacys...straight fire

gonna cop navy next. had to go with black first
i lost a lot of weight too and i got a lot of my clothes tailored. look into it before buying anymore of the same clothes in smaller sizes

Wow did those Zanerobe's sell out that fast? I ordered mine this morning and they had almost a FSR.

The one time I don't check this thread, there is a nice sale on those zanerobes :smh: great price, congrats to whoever copped!

My order hasn't been cancelled yet. Praying that it doesn't because that price was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I actually saw em yesterday for $49.95 and placed an order. I checked the forum this morning and saw that it was now $39.95, but I was in a hurry to get to work so I put in a new order instead of waiting for customer service to price match my other order. Got to work and contacted customer service, and turns out the rep canceled my first order instead of the price match I had wanted, which means i got put "in the back of the line" SMH

I hope you do get your pair though. I was surprised at the price too, especially since it was a FSR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom