Jogger pants...

Those khaki green zanerobe sureshots on nordstrom arent really as green as it shows on the website. I picked up a pair maybe a week ago and they look more grey with a hint of green..

Welp, my order was cancelled 
frown.gif

So since joggers are so popular now, will capri pants make a comeback? They show off sneakers better than joggers do. Maybe nadal would even start wearing them again.
I wear my Adidas soccer 3/4 pants from time to time :smokin

Mine got cancelled too guys. They probably messed up by listing them at all. Good luck to those that still haven't been cancelled

I'm just after a couple pairs of Sweatpants with a decent cuff.

What else is decent apart from the Nike Tech Fleece Pants? I don't mind paying the higher end prices for quality (within reason).

My zanerobe order from nordstrom just got cancelled.

Welp, my order was cancelled :frown:

My order was cancelled also smh

Mine got cancelled too guys. They probably messed up by listing them at all. Good luck to those that still haven't been cancelled

I have some potentially awesome news for all of you that got your Nordstrom order cancelled yesterday...

Just got off the phone with them. I told them about my order being cancelled yesterday due to their inventory not being synched and asked if they could apply the sale price to the same item in a different color. The girl on the phone said she had to check real quick and when she came back she said she could apply the same price to any other color.

Picked up the tan (which is the color I wanted any way) for the same price of $42 shipped :pimp: I recommend you guys give them a call if you're still interested in getting the black, tan, or maroon for that $42 shipped and your order from yesterday got cancelled. The number is 888.282.6060. Just make sure you have your order number ready because that is how you will get the sale price on the other colors.

Last edited:
Just called and the chick on the phone wasn't going smh. Referred me to the Publish brand ones that are on back order til May 23
sick.gif

Just called and the chick on the phone wasn't going smh. Referred me to the Publish brand ones that are on back order til May 23 :x

Really? She wouldn't let you get the sale price on the black, tan, or maroon? I already received a confirmation email for my new order. I don't see why they wouldn't honor the sale price for another color as long as your order was cancelled yesterday. What was the girl on the phone like? Chick I had on the phone was really nice, even a little flirty.

Joggers a nice, unfortunately they way things are going and how it's being bastardized..is starting to look pretty silly to me.

Just My Opinion

Bruhs did the online chat...didn't even call...success burgandy's price matched!!! wanted them more then green khaki from the jump :lol: thanks hennessy for looking into this repped

Lisa E: Good Morning Justin!
Justin King: hello
Lisa E: Oh no! I am very sorry about that issue that we were experiencing. I know how frustrating that can be. Let's see what we can do for you!
Justin King: ok thank you
Lisa E: I am happy to price match another color for you! These pants look really comfy!
Justin King: thats awesome
Justin King: can i get the burgandy? item #####17
Justin King: ####17
Lisa E: Absolutely!
Lisa E: Would you like to place the order online and then I can make the price adjustment for you?
Justin King: if that is the easiest way i can go ahead right now
Lisa E: That would be great!
Lisa E: I will just need your order number!
Justin King: #########
Justin King: that is the new order number
Lisa E: Perfect! I did go ahead and make that price adjustment for you!
Lisa E: I am so glad you checked on this today!
Justin King: that is awesome i really appreciate it
Justin King: me too
Justin King: have a great day and thanks again
Lisa E: You are very welcome!
Lisa E: You do the same Justin!
Input Area

Last edited:
I'm doing a livechat with Monique right now..hopefully I get better results. Shorty I talked to on the phone sounded new so she wasn't trying to do anything for me
mean.gif
 Even told her I needed this for vacation lol.

Bruhs did the online chat...didn't even call...success burgandy's price matched!!! wanted them more then green khaki from the jump :lol: thanks hennessy for looking into this repped

No. Thank YOU sir! If you didn't post about it yesterday to make me impulse cop then we wouldn't have all lucked up with their mistake :lol: :nthat: Great customer service from Nordstrom though. Very happy with them right now :D

Last edited:
I tried the online chat and the girl Arkisha told me she couldn't price match because the item was sold out and she has no way of price matching it

Got curbed again by Monique smh. Walked me all the way through the process only to tell me she can sell me Tan or Black for $100 with expedited shipping.

Back
Top Bottom