Jogger pants...

Have you ever contemplated a belt?
laugh.gif

i got my first pairs of zanerobes in from amazon the other day (black/maroon/dark camo). i like them a lot and they're really comfy, but the only thing i dont like so much about them is how much they stack at the bottom. i'm 6'0 and usually get a 32" inseam in jeans and these are still super long on me. i can easily overlook that though. in fact, i like them so much, i went ahead and ordered the copper camo from karmaloop too lol.

nevertheless, if i had to choose between publish and zanerobe, i'd still go with publish as my first option

Last edited:
For those who own/have owned both the publish legacy's and the mercers, how does the quality of the legacy's compare to the mercers?

How are these and are they good quality or better than the publish brand the jogger?
Publish will have better minor details and better quality overall. The Tilly's will surely suffice though.

I feel as if joggers with 30, 32, 34 (numbered sizes) fit a lot better than the S, M, L joggers. I try to avoid those.

To the dudes that live in Atlanta. There's a place called Gen X on Buford Highway. Anyways they got Joggers for $17.00-30.00. Good quality. Place doesn't look like much from the outside but you can find some nice ish..

Publish will have better minor details and better quality overall. The Tilly's will surely suffice though.

I feel as if joggers with 30, 32, 34 (numbered sizes) fit a lot better than the S, M, L joggers. I try to avoid those.
Thanks a million fam.I wil just wait and buy more publish brand legacys or joggers.

Urban outfitters had 10% off but I need more than that lol

Anyone know where I can find some Publish Classic Jogger Pant stock? Prefer Olive in a 30 and needs to ship international.

Last edited:
Publish Legacy's bro... Same exact sweat cuff (although not contrasting like some Mercer pairs) and similar military style construction, and for $90, way cheaper than mercers and their resale...

With a good UO deal, these can be had for $70-75...
do you recommending sizing down for those joggers? do they stretch out after wear?

do you recommending sizing down for those joggers? do they stretch out after wear?
To refer to your previous post, I would go with a 30 in legacy. I'm a true 31W and a 30 still gives me a loose fit around the waist, so if you're a natural 32, the 30's in legacy would be perfect.

Anyone know where I can find some Publish Classic Jogger Pant stock? Prefer Olive in a 30 and needs to ship international.

not sure where nordtroms ships but they are back ordered on their site til mid / late May

But a lot of other sites have mix and match sizes nordtroms carries all the sizes but they are just super back ordered
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/publish...m_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_3_B

revolve has them backordered til june
http://www.revolveclothing.com/publ...tm_medium=ppc pla&network=g&mobile=&adgroups={adwords_groups}&adlabel={adwords_labels}&creative=31167492971&adposition=1o1&pdv=c&sourcetracking=google-pla&gclid=CJaK4rie1r0CFYdFMgodmBgAXQ

Last edited:
not sure where nordtroms ships but they are back ordered on their site til mid / late May

But a lot of other sites have mix and match sizes nordtroms carries all the sizes but they are just super back ordered
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/publish...m_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_3_B

I saw that yesterday and was like are those the publish brand the Jogger.

Are these the same as that nordstrom link?

http://shop.publishbrand.com/collections/joggers/products/p1301036_tan

Last edited:
I saw that yesterday and was like are those the publish brand the Jogger.

Are these the same as that nordstrom link?
http://shop.publishbrand.com/collections/joggers/products/p1301036_tan

I think they are the same. I have these in black (pics posted couple pages back). My first pair of joggers I got them from the UO sale. Have those tan Zanerobe Sureshots on the way too. I want an olive/green, grey, and maybe navy joggers also but I'm going to wait until I get my Sureshots to see which brands fit I like better. Also will have to decide between the classic and the Legacy as far as Publish goes because I saw the Legacy in person and they are really nice. I don't have a preference for the ankle cuff style.

I went TTS and they fit perfect. I only tried em on, I haven't worn em out yet. From what everyone is saying it seems they stretch a bit after wear but don't quote me on that. I'll prolly rock em this weekend to get a better feel for em, and i'll report back.

does anyone have any from hollister? how do they fit? the ones I want are mens but they only have an xs left...im usually a small to a medium in womens for pants so i was wondering how that would transition...

does anyone have any from hollister? how do they fit? the ones I want are mens but they only have an xs left...im usually a small to a medium in womens for pants so i was wondering how that would transition...
A Hollister XS might fit a toddler. 

I have some XS from Hollister. They're about a 28-29 (mens) waist if that helps.

They fit fine for me. I'm 5'9 at about 150 lbs

:lol:

Saw that coming. There's a common misconception that Hollister is a kids store. It is (in a way) but most of their clothing is adult-sized if that makes sense.

I have some XS from Hollister. They're about a 28-29 (mens) waist if that helps.

big help. I am less than that. do you have the joggers? or just regular pants? do they fit tight? just right? or loose?

I think they are the same. I have these in black (pics posted couple pages back). My first pair of joggers I got them from the UO sale. Have those tan Zanerobe Sureshots on the way too. I want an olive/green, grey, and maybe navy joggers also but I'm going to wait until I get my Sureshots to see which brands fit I like better. Also will have to decide between the classic and the Legacy as far as Publish goes because I saw the Legacy in person and they are really nice. I don't have a preference for the ankle cuff style.
Yea I am still wondering because I want to order 3 pair if so lol.

Its funny I spoke with a customer service rep about the legacy joggers 2 weeks ago and I was like idk about those,I aint feeling them.He said that they are dope and that I would completely change my mind as soon as I saw them in person or at the store.I ordered on that $50 off sale and as soon as I saw them I loved them.Really great pants and good quality as well.Want all colors.

I have never seen the publish the jogger in person before.I thought I would hate the lines/separations on the legacy but they really make the pants.

Last edited:

big help. I am less than that. do you have the joggers? or just regular pants? do they fit tight? just right? or loose?

Regular pants and mine fit like typical joggers.

Abercombie is coming out with sweat joggers soon and those will be on the tighter side from what I seen

I had the skinny sweat pants but they are from early 2013. Hollister had Skinny sweats a while back but I don't think they sell the skinny version anymore.
I only see the classic version on their site which is pretty loose.

The skinny's weren't too tight. Just right IMO. It looks like the only difference between the skinny sweats and the joggers are the elastic band at the ankles.

Yea I am still wondering because I want to order 3 pair if so lol.

Its funny I spoke with a customer service rep about the legacy joggers 2 weeks ago and I was like idk about those,I aint feeling them.He said that they are dope and that I would completely change my mind as soon as I saw them in person or at the store.I ordered on that $50 off sale and as soon as I saw them I loved them.Really great pants and good quality as well.Want all colors.

I have never seen the publish the jogger in person before.I thought I would hate the lines/separations on the legacy but they really make the pants.

I wasn't a fan of the lines/separations on the Legacy either until I saw b fresco b fresco pic.

To me, most of the pictures online retailers have of models wearing joggers look horrible because models usually have a tall, lean build and I'm short with an athletic build and big calves. Most of the joggers I see on the models just kinda hang down their legs until the cuff. Mine are going to stack at the knees and calves because my build. It's hard to tell how anything is going to fit until I can try it on for myself. Was pleasantly surprised with the Publish classic though and I'm assuming the Legacy has a similar fit. Hopefully the Zanerobe Sureshot fits how I like since I got that sale price. Will post pics when they arrive.

Last edited:
I wasn't a fan of the lines/separations on the Legacy either until I saw @B Fresco pic.

To me, most of the pictures online retailers have of models wearing joggers look horrible because models usually have a tall, lean build and I'm short with an athletic build and big calves. Most of the joggers I see on the models just kinda hang down their legs until the cuff. Mine are going to stack at the knees and calves because my build. It's hard to tell how anything is going to fit until I can try it on for myself. Was pleasantly surprised with the Publish classic though and I'm assuming the Legacy has a similar fit. Hopefully the Zanerobe Sureshot fits how I like since I got that sale price. Will post pics when they arrive.
Yup that was the main thing I told the rep that I didnt like about the legacy.Trust me they are dope in person and lines give them character.

I completely agree that the pictures of these on the models look awful and honestly made me pass on joggers many of times.I honestly didnt order the black pair of legacys because on the model they looked like Ninja pants.I have an athletic build as well and the legacy does stack a little on me but not bad at all.I honestly wish the inseam was a 29 on me.I also wondered if going 2 sizes down would work but I got a feeling I am in between sizes and they wouldnt look right on me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom