Jogger pants...

Well said. They could have a least sent over a discount code. Sheesh.
AGREED!!! It's funny how the consumer gets penalized for the businesses mistake. Online sites I'm sure aren't the easiest thing to maintain but what happened to quality control tests to prevent stuff like this?! Wish I would have known about Ruvilla yesterday, whoever capped on that deal made out like a bandit!! 

any black friday deals on jogger pants 
nerd.gif

^ word.

Small, Med and Large? I'm sure I'm a small, but if they're skinny... I don't want them to tight. :nerd:

Was able to grab a pair of the sweatpants at a local h&m medium fits perfectly and their actually pretty thick/warm
tried grabbing some other colors but no mediums and online is the same
Saw some on cotton on, has anyone bought some from there? They're pretty cheap price wise but I'm trying to make sure they're at least moderately nice to wear in colder weather

an additional 15% code for anyting over $50 at pacsun (those two jogger pants) is WLCEMZSPBR

Last edited:
Was able to grab a pair of the sweatpants at a local h&m medium fits perfectly and their actually pretty thick/warm
Saw some on cotton on, has anyone bought some from there? They're pretty cheap price wise but I'm trying to make sure they're at least moderately nice to wear in colder weather

What size in jeans do you wear and what was the price?

I'll chime in: I'm a 32 in jeans, got a small in the H&M sweats a month ago and they're good to me. I think they were $22 and change including tax? Retail was $19.99.

Last edited:

I'm a 32x32 in 511s. Only jeans that I get
Cotton on has the sweatpants for $14.97. Cheaper than any other place I've seen

I'll chime in: I'm a 32 in jeans, got a small in the H&M sweats a month ago and they're good to me. I think they were $22 and change including tax? Retail was $19.99.

hmm you're the same size as me but I grabbed a medium in the H&M sweats. Those where a good fit for me, not too tight not too baggy. I'm also 6'1. each they're own tho, different preferences and different builds

price wise H&M was at $19.99 and my local store also gave me 10% off when I copped, so pretty much not tax

Last edited:

I'm a 32 as well, but I'm 6'1 so a large fit perfect. There was a coupon for 12.00 with the wrapp app so my sweats came out to be around 8 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom