Jogger pants...

I'm starting to dig Adidas soccer pants. Fit looks the same as Joggers and you cant beat $40! 

never have my size. im a 38. they have been sold out of the majority for awhile. even in store....
mad.gif
I work there bruh, try the Large cause its supposed to be for a 36/38 waist and that's my size too. Try another store nearby?

If youre that muscular, dont think jogger pants are gonna be a good look on you. Some of these jogger pants taper hard at the knee, including the F21 ones. It would just look awkward.

If youre that muscular, dont think jogger pants are gonna be a good look on you. Some of these jogger pants taper hard at the knee, including the F21 ones. It would just look awkward.
I feel what your're sayin and some do look crazy awkward on me but I try different ones out and see what looks best...

>size 36
>muscular

I have never seen a any muscular guys with over 36 inch waist. are you bulking?

inb4 why do you care about other mens clothing

idk, im bored...

Last edited:
Meanwhile zanerobe makes up to a 40, nike tech up to xxl, but y'all got it. Let's stop worrying bout what other men are wearing. I wear what I like...

Jogger pants just arent flattering on dudes that are bigger. My friend weighs about 250, hes 5'6. Tried to get a pair of the H&M joggers, he went to the fitting room, came out, told him "No."

Granted hes short, but...

i have a H&M joggers that i never wear

im just too muscular for that look i feel stupid/awkward

i dont even wear em around the house

my girl bought me a pair of the Nike Tech cuffed sweatpants; I gotta admit they are freakin awesome

^

I dont like how the inseam shows through the leg though, no the zipper part, but...eh hard to explain. Im sure its been discussed here before. Basically that whole pocket outline can be seen after a while and it just looks wild awkward.

^

I dont like how the inseam shows through the leg though, no the zipper part, but...eh hard to explain. Im sure its been discussed here before. Basically that whole pocket outline can be seen after a while and it just looks wild awkward.

I mean I only wear them to chill and run to the store and stuff so I don't mind that too much

I've only seen maybe 1 or 2 people wear jogger pants. Still looks weird to me. The really slim pairs look like a pair of longjohns I have with the cuffed, elastic.

Back
Top Bottom