Jogger pants...

henn, how is the fit on that john elliot hoody? The website describes it as a true slim fit. Thinking about ordering one when I get my next check. Not sure if my normal size medium would be too tight and i'm better off getting a large.

henn, how is the fit on that john elliot hoody? The website describes it as a true slim fit. Thinking about ordering one when I get my next check. Not sure if my normal size medium would be too tight and i'm better off getting a large.

It is very slim in the chest and sleeves. Unless you are really thin and/or want it skin tight you need to go a size up from what you'd normally wear. So in your case, I would suggest getting a large. They have really good, personal customer service though since they are still a small company. They will send you prepaid shipping labels to send back for a refund/exchange no problem if you need to.

I'm 5'8" and wearing a size medium for reference. It's a really nice hoodie man I have it in grey also I think you'd like it.

^
Thanks for the info. Repped. Yeah I was looking on their website when someone posted it and really liking their stuff.

^^ Damn that sucks! I also placed an order on Tuesday from MLTD.com and they got to PR on Saturday/Sunday (went to pick them at the PO today). I got the same email twice saying my order had processed. Shipping confirmation was sent on Friday... anyways, love the way they fit. I'm a 32-33 in jeans and went with the 32. Perfect! If these are considered "baggy" I don't wanna live in this world anymore :lol:

I missed the eCapcity legacy joggers for $75. I hope they restock. I need a navy pair ASAP.

Just got my Publish Legacy joggers and I'd say they fit TTS. Glad I didn't size down like what some said, or else it won't even fit me. Compared to mercers, they are a bit shorter in length.

6ft 185lb guy who has big thighs due to squatting: got my legacy in 34 which is my TTS. Waist is on point, thigh area loving it cause my thighs aren't being suffocated, as mentioned above the length somewhat short, it doesn't rise up when i sit down, but there's no extra length (which i prefer). overall though, loving them

Received my two pairs of Publish Legacy Joggers from @eCapCity yesterday. Ordered May 1 from California. Shout-out to the staff for confirming my size in stock and prompt shipping after I gave them a quick call. The discount and free shipping didn't hurt either!

These are my first Joggers and what sold me is the water repellent feature as I am around water a lot. Chose black and navy. I'm 5'8", 145lb slim build and they fit great. Ordered waist size 30 and comfort is good, pockets are roomy and the pants don't sag much. I wondered how parachute-like they'd fit based on other photos. I have relatively short legs so they fit all the way down to my feet. Wasn't expecting to have to wear a belt as the waist is a little big for me, but no real concerns here. I'm so used to my Uniqlo Leggings Jeans, I forget if this is normal for me. I know they're not Joggers but you need to try them if you haven't yet. Looking forward to testing the water repellency and lasting comfort of the Legacys.

Last edited:
Man why couldnt they do this in the winter more. I cant be wearing these during the summer

Anybody with recommendations for joggers with the sweater like sleeve? Are Mercers and Publish Joggers the only pairs with this feature? Thanks in advance.

anyone know places that sell publish? trying to get the tan and navy legacies, but not from nordstrom....that +$9 per pair hurts 

i dont understand why all the ones with the cuff similar to mercers are damn near 100 bucks..
sick.gif

hype is dangerous..

Thats Why u Work connects or look for deals... I've copped three pairs and all below retail (legacy's)...

is the nordstrom "tailored" publish legacy the same or different as the original publish legacy?

why the hell are they charging $8 more?

Back
Top Bottom