Jogger pants...

Big ups on the guys that posted up that nike tech fleece pants restock. Repped.
for those of you with the nike tech fleece pants, did ya size up?
- I'm around 5'10, 155 and I ordered a Large. I'm a 31-32 waist and the 30 in Publish joggers (both classic and legacy) fit me perfectly. I'll let you know and possibly post pics when they come in. 

Can anyone compare the waist / calf fit of Legacy vs. Mercer? I wear a 34 in most jeans. 34 in Mercer waist is HUGE but necessary for my calves. Debating on going TTS 34 in the Legacy pant.

Meh.. went ahead and copped cuz there was only 1 34 in navy left on MLTD

Used the code 'unitzero' for 20% off and free ship. Came to 71.99

is the nordstrom "tailored" publish legacy the same or different as the original publish legacy?

why the hell are they charging $8 more?
their the same, I can tell based on the color options. Anyone know if any physical nordstroms stocked these? Been meaning to go and check just havent had the time..

Copped some generic joggers from Against All Odds for $30. Can't go wrong. Tried the publish legacies at UO today and my calves are wayyyy too big for them. 

Big ups on the guys that posted up that nike tech fleece pants restock. Repped.

- I'm around 5'10, 155 and I ordered a Large. I'm a 31-32 waist and the 30 in Publish joggers (both classic and legacy) fit me perfectly. I'll let you know and possibly post pics when they come in. 
5'10 and 155?

You could easily go with the medium. Large would be a tad too big, might give you the saggy diaper look.

Copped some generic joggers from Against All Odds for $30. Can't go wrong. Tried the publish legacies at UO today and my calves are wayyyy too big for them. 

Haha I hope I don't have the same problem... I went TTS to hopefully avoid the calf issue. Getting in and out of my mercers is hell lol

5'10 and 155?

You could easily go with the medium. Large would be a tad too big, might give you the saggy diaper look.

Yeah wasn't too sure on the exact fit, but I would rather get a bigger size and try to shrink them as opposed to get really tight sweats. I have bigger thighs and legs in general so I hope they'll fit well.

ordered pants from ecap city last wednesday...apparently in transit  since may 5th 

i live 7 hours away  in ottawa...

first class mail is hte worst, yall need to stop ******* with it man...20 bucks to ship a pair of pants and itll end up being 2 weeks shipping time

Us Canadians always get hit hard with shipping 
mean.gif

Which is why I always ship my stuff to Buffalo and pick it up when I go down w/ friends

Thanks temepr, copped those publish legacys for $67 shipped and just got the shipping confirmation email today :smokin Kinda glad I missed out on the tech pack restock now, these will probably be a little more versatile.

Back
Top Bottom