Jogger pants...

Been checking in AE stores in my area and they haven't arrived yet. Hoping to try them on before I buy. They usually run some good deals too.
anyone who knows about AE understands that everything goes on clearance. I'll definitely be picking those joggers up, but only when they're discounted, opposed to paying 40 bucks for some joggers, its smarter to pay 20 for each or less

Last edited:
Anybody able to checkout on eCapcity with Paypal using a promo code? It won't let me for whatever reason but I don't use a code Paypal works just fine.

Just washed my Legacy and they do shrink. In my case they fit perfect now. I think washing also removed the water proof layer on the pants.

Navy Legacy joggers.

Yes. I'm a 29-30 and got myself a 28. How big are your thighs though? I've got skinny legs so sizing down is no problem.

Last edited:
Publish legacy on zappos. For anyone still unsure, they do free shipping and return so u can test out the sizing. According to them the inseam are 28 for all sizes. Is that accurate?
Sounds about right. Tried on a 30 and 32 and the inseam was pretty much the same. Only thing different was the length and waist.

Publish legacy on zappos. For anyone still unsure, they do free shipping and return so u can test out the sizing. According to them the inseam are 28 for all sizes. Is that accurate?

On Publish's site it says that up to 34 waist the inseam is 29. Anything after that is a 31 inseam.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
I'm just not built for these Publish brand pants. 

After trying the 34 waist Legacy, the calves were too tight. Returned to MLTD and couldn't exchange as they were sold out...

See that they've popped up on Zappos, and tried the 36 figuring I can just belt it like with Mercers.

They're ridiculously wide in the thigh/hip area and still slightly too small in the calve area but do-able. They really look like some Aladdin Genie type **** on me. I cri. 

I'm just not built for these Publish brand pants. 

After trying the 34 waist Legacy, the calves were too tight. Returned to MLTD and couldn't exchange as they were sold out...

See that they've popped up on Zappos, and tried the 36 figuring I can just belt it like with Mercers.
They're ridiculously wide in the thigh/hip area and still slightly too small in the calve area but do-able. They really look like some Aladdin Genie type **** on me. I cri. 

I'm pretty bummed out over these Legacys also. Fit great in the waist but look like capris on me because they're so short. I'm only 6' also. Guess they're made for shorter people.

I'm pretty bummed out over these Legacys also. Fit great in the waist but look like capris on me because they're so short. I'm only 6' also. Guess they're made for shorter people.
i'm 6'0 too, and i usually get 32" inseam in jeans and they fit me good. i bought 36 (my true size) in the navys, khaki and black but like @thejacobsharp  said, they do fit a little loose in the thigh/hip area; with the blacks fitting the loosest. blacks fit the loosest, then the khakis, but the navys fit me perfect. i bought two pairs of blacks and they both fit exactly the same, so i dont know what to deduce from that

as far as what you encountered, i thought i read here somewhere that sizes 34 and smaller have a 29" inseam and sizes 36+ have a 31" inseam. 

So what is the general consensus on the inseam length of the Publish Legacy? I'm 6' 3" have a 33" waist and 34" inseam from my crotch to the floor. I know the Legacy has a 29" inseam and Zanerobe stuff has a 31" inseam. I like the look of the Legacy better overall but I am worried that the legs may be a bit too short. Can anybody help me out? Any advice would be appreaicted.

So what is the general consensus on the inseam length of the Publish Legacy? I'm 6' 3" have a 33" waist and 34" inseam from my crotch to the floor. I know the Legacy has a 29" inseam and Zanerobe stuff has a 31" inseam. I like the look of the Legacy better overall but I am worried that the legs may be a bit too short. Can anybody help me out? Any advice would be appreaicted.
Your question has been answered at least a dozen times in this topic; I suggest you take some time to read the thread.

On Publish's site it says that up to 34 waist the inseam is 29. Anything after that is a 31 inseam.

Literally just posted a few posts before yours.

If you're 6'3" then stay away from legacys

Publish classic joggers fit weird, the cuff is really tight, legs are the right amount of slim, but the thigh and waist are huge. I even sized down to a 28 but the cuff was extremely tight and they wouldn't button. Also I'm 5'8" and they are too long. I guess I wasn't meant for joggers :/ if anyone wants em ill let em go for retail sz 30 in tan

If you're 6'3" then stay away from legacys
I'm 6'4/250 lbs and I was thinking about getting some legacy's, but I figured there's no way in hell they'd be long enough. What about tech fleece sweats? You think those would be long enough? I'm tired of all my pants covering up my kicks, but it's tough because I can't rock skinny's (or anything close).

Your question has been answered at least a dozen times in this topic; I suggest you take some time to read the thread.

I have read this thread thoroughly, numerous times. I thought I would ask for my exact size. AS you can see from the responses above, there were some people that were happy to help. Next time, if you're going to give a response like that, don't even waste your time typing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom