John Elliott + Co Thread

Love my Burgundy Corduroy Crew so when I saw one in Pearl in my size for ~$100 (sale + discount code) last night, I decided to get another.

Spent way more than I wanted to this sale season :smh::lol:

How frequently does JE website restock if ever?

I have a $200 credit and that burgundy Bogota Bomber is lookin at me like it wants somethin.

Appreciate the previous info on the Cast 2. Got a pair of carbons and coast during the black Friday sale and they wear like a dream you guys were spot on. :pimp:

How frequently does JE website restock if ever?

I have a $200 credit and that burgundy Bogota Bomber is lookin at me like it wants somethin.

Appreciate the previous info on the Cast 2. Got a pair of carbons and coast during the black Friday sale and they wear like a dream you guys were spot on. :pimp:

Sign up for that let me know when its in stock thing they have, in case theres a return. You get an email right when stock is added. If it will restock, they tend to announce it.

To give an update, my email about the crazy long order placement-to-reception time didn't get me **** :lol:

They did say on the order confirmation that it could take up to 5 business days for any of the BF/CM stuff. Blamed UPS for being slammed for the long shipping time.

Anybody want a size L denim blouson. It doesn’t fit the way I’d like. It’s brand new.

been feeling gray lately :frown:
45486084884_9f0b89775c_b.jpg

44273017562_a5f43f36cd_b.jpg

Man I finally recieved my order from Cyber Monday. I ordered 2 Raglan crews. One in teal the other in Gold. Both in XL. The Gold one fits just fine. The Teal one is clearly a size smaller despite the label. Has anybody else had this happen to them with JE clothing? I know this was final sale stuff but this is unacceptable. I'm going to e-mail them tomorrow and see what they will do. I would take my lumps if they were both too small but at least the same size. The teal is clearly a large even though it is labeled a XL. Very Disappointed.

Carbons came in today. Wore them out to dinner. Other than them having buttons in lieu of zipper, I love them.

Finally received my carbons and nimbus cast 2. Nimbus fits a lot tighter than the carbons. I can barely button them up. Will they stretch out? The carbons on the waist fit perfect but the thigh don’t feel that tight. Maybe I should size down?

Just got corduroy crews in small and medium. Neck is uncomfortably tight - it was hard to even get my head through it on the S. The small feels like i'm being choked by a small child and the medium feels like i'm being choked by a slightly weaker small child.

This whole page filled with bad sizing post. Which is ironic cause I got my order in and my denim fits small.

Just got corduroy crews in small and medium. Neck is uncomfortably tight - it was hard to even get my head through it on the S. The small feels like i'm being choked by a small child and the medium feels like i'm being choked by a slightly weaker small child.
Can speak from experience that it does loosen up some with time. Was a little uncomfortable at first for me too.

This might be a dumb question.
Is there anywhere in NYC that I can find the glitch hoodie tomorrow?

Sorry in advance: scrolled through last 20 pages or so...how do the Vandals fit? I'm usually ok with sz 12 in most Nike. Foot is on the wider side. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom