John Elliott + Co Thread

^ thanks! So they run a little big huh. I saw JE has 12.5 on their site, which is rare, but I'll try out sz 12 and see how it goes.
*Meant to say that 12.5 is my perfect fit, but since it's rare, I usually settle for 12.

Pics? What denim wash you get?

Didn't know they had flannels at the sample sale. They're always good from JE, def got a steal.

I went to a few stores to check out some pieces but it seems like every store has barely anything.

Pics? What denim wash you get?

Didn't know they had flannels at the sample sale. They're always good from JE, def got a steal.

EB259BBB-C69D-4FAD-8F8C-7789E05F870D.jpeg

I was shocked that I fit TTS in the cast 2.

Yah couldn’t beat it for $75.

Sample sale was coo, wasnt able to get there until Saturday. Lots of denim, tees and shirts. Hoodies were scattered sizes, must assume villians were more prevelant on Thursday and Friday but $60 for all hoodies, sweaters and sweats. Tees were $35

Measurements look pretty similar to the vintage fleece, which I have a bunch of, so I should be good.

I wonder what caused the price change?

Measurements look pretty similar to the vintage fleece, which I have a bunch of, so I should be good.

I wonder what caused the price change?

No way they ever intended to sell those pieces for those prices($300+)

After months of just looking for a regular season or + Co Tee and not cooking. I Finally came up on my first J.E. piece.

20181220_113251.jpg

20181220_113432.jpg

20181220_113513.jpg

My fav designer currently. Alexander Wang, Junya Wantanabe and Raf follow after him for me.

After months of just looking for a regular season or + Co Tee and not cooking. I Finally came up on my first J.E. piece.

20181220_113251.jpg

20181220_113432.jpg

20181220_113513.jpg

My fav designer currently. Alexander Wang, Junya Wantanabe and Raf follow after him for me.

Come on man.... there’s been tons of crazy deals on Cast 2s :lol:

Yah I was thinking about shorting it so it stacks less, but my GF tells me that its supposed to be like that.

I think those are the meguros, which I have. I have a short inseam but the stacks still look good. Hemming would chop off some of the distressed spots at the bottom

Back
Top Bottom