John Elliott + Co Thread

i have one of their older bombers; dune joint. wore it like once but was meh. hardware is dope. but too light weight. def made for cali

I haven’t seen a single person rock those JE Lebron’s in real life

I have the white pair and they are dope in hand... just not sure how "casual" they are.

Almost want to just wear them for hooping, but dunno if they'll hold up enough. Leather collar is super soft and supple, but will that last? And the see-thru material - is that built to withstand actual gameplay?

Went ahead and let my tailor bust the seams on the Figueroas to get rid of the flare down toward the ankle. Originally was only gonna go with a 5.75" him, but he suggested a 5.5" hem for what I wanted, and I couldn't be happier. Less flare was the only thing keeping these jeans from fitting perfect imo. I'm extremely anal about my leg openings :lol:
IMG_2389.jpg

Went ahead and let my tailor bust the seams on the Figueroas to get rid of the flare down toward the ankle. Originally was only gonna go with a 5.75" him, but he suggested a 5.5" hem for what I wanted, and I couldn't be happier. Less flare was the only thing keeping these jeans from fitting perfect imo. I'm extremely anal about my leg openings :lol:
IMG_2389.jpg
i see them boots papi. u better post it in da dressing better thread

Received a pair of Figueroas and going to return them. Holes are bigger than I anticipated and did not like the fit on me. On others they look great though

Back
Top Bottom