John Elliott + Co Thread

Got my first pair of Cast 2's in from and the sale and I can barely button them up LOL.

Really hope they do loosen up quite a bit haha

Picked up the John Elliott Air Force 1's. Man the insoles in these things are serious :wow::lol: Super thiccc with the Zoom unit. Very comfortable.

Did you go TTS? I’m a 10 but have to size down to 9 in regular AF1’s
I went down half a size to an 8.5, a little tight to begin with, but after wearing them all today they've definitely gotten more comfortable. I couldn't imagine sizing down a whole size though. The insole won't allow that imo.

I went down half a size to an 8.5, a little tight to begin with, but after wearing them all today they've definitely gotten more comfortable. I couldn't imagine sizing down a whole size though. The insole won't allow that imo.

Yea I guess in that case I’ll go down half a size, thanks man

Received a pair of Figueroas and going to return them. Holes are bigger than I anticipated and did not like the fit on me. On others they look great though

I returned them for the exact same reason as you.

some big discounts mostly on tees and sweatshirts on kith. sizes will probably go fast as the world wakes up.
https://kith.com/collections/john-elliott
s/o timbaland on styleforum for the heads up.

That was an excellent sale. I pulled the trigger on the black OS Crewneck, black Vintage Fleece Hoodie, + cement Raglan Pullover hoodie.

Just saw Jimmy Butler decked out in JE here at the Canada GP lol. Instantly recognized it by the floral gym shorts

Back
Top Bottom