John Elliott + Co Thread

How do those fit (or anyone that has a pair)?
They fit TTS in my opinion. For reference I've got a 34" waist and got a large.

Crimson Shorts are slightly longer than the Corduroy Game Shorts I have and go right above the knee, though I do have long legs. Waistband can easily be folded if you're worried about length.

Those Juliette Cast 2 look great. They’re currently on sale for 359 on JE’s site. Is that a good deal, or what kind of price should I aim for?

Those Juliette Cast 2 look great. They’re currently on sale for 359 on JE’s site. Is that a good deal, or what kind of price should I aim for?

Saks had the best price followed by JE. Saks sold out of all sizes though. JE is your best bet right now.

I been lying in wait to cop some Cast 2. I think i will hold out until black friday since i won't need jeans for the summer. But that being said i am not going to be dumb this year and not buy during black friday in hopes of cheaper deals. I am talking shorts, jeans and sweatshirts :lol:

Saks lowered the price on JE sale items. I grabbed the Ink Bloom University tee for $77 + the Sage LS University tee for $41. I used Rakuten for 3% cash back + the 10% email promo code.

Contemplating copping the Hover Cast 2s. Have a pair of Raw Indigos and a light wash pair that I can't remember the name. Could really use something like a mid-wash or close to. Don't want to pay that price tag though :lol:

Contemplating copping the Hover Cast 2s. Have a pair of Raw Indigos and a light wash pair that I can't remember the name. Could really use something like a mid-wash or close to. Don't want to pay that price tag though :lol:

Lesson Seven has sizes 30-33 for $358.37 + Xhibition has a size 31 for $224.

Some recent pickups
306C1AF5-8931-4023-846C-20EA992031A6.jpeg

I know JE has had distressed black cast before. Just can't find any to save my life. Anyone have any idea what they went by?

They had Dillion black and lithium. They also had Nero as a black knee blowout . They haven’t released a black distressed inquite a while though, meanwhile we have got at least 10 different pairs of blue jeans

Back
Top Bottom