John Elliott + Co Thread

Washed Graphite for sure. Iodine is just a slightly less faded / more raw Nimbus.
i actually had iodines pretty high on the list because when i wore jeans to the office (back when that use to happen), i usually rocked clean dark denim with no fades or anything....and iodines would fit that bill. did/do you guys feel comfortable rocking nimbus in a work setting?

I ordered a pair of Cirrus Cast 2's last week. I went one size up to get a looser fit. They fit the exact same as my other Cast 2's. I sent them back.

Cirrus Cast 2's x Tan Carnival Beach Hoodie

Cirrus Cast 2's x University Tee x Cinder Check Hemi

I also got my Ink Bloom Uni from the Saks sale the other day.

Herringbone Cargos x Ink Bloom x AF1

Same here. I was pretty bummed out. I didn't even want to bother with an exchange at that point. I sent them back to JE on Monday.

I was hoping the fit would be similar to this.

105455567_281599036539450_2820589372837814722_n.jpg

i actually had iodines pretty high on the list because when i wore jeans to the office (back when that use to happen), i usually rocked clean dark denim with no fades or anything....and iodines would fit that bill. did/do you guys feel comfortable rocking nimbus in a work setting?

I feel like the iodine's had the high contrast fades, whereas nimbus are more faded overall. I don't wear my JE denim to work except on Fridays w sneakers as I feel they're too slim for non casual Friday

5'8"

The Herringbone Cargos run big. I sized down to an extra small.
So what is your go to size for denim?

Also how are y'alls denim holding up after crazy wear? I have some cast from seasons ago that are still thriving

Love the shoes, what are they?

Finally got in my Nero cast 2. Def glad I was able to find them for a decent price. I'll post pics when I can considering I can't fit into any of my JE denim at the moment

How often does J.E. restock on their webstore? the items I'm looking at are all OOS.

Crimson Shorts (Black, Carbon)
Anti-Expo Tee (Washed Black)

So what is your go to size for denim?

Also how are y'alls denim holding up after crazy wear? I have some cast from seasons ago that are still thriving
the more I wear them, the better they feel. But truthfully, I have too much denim to really put good use into them, especially these days

Sage University Tee
Carbons
01's

you seem to prefer the Uni tees over Anti-Expo. Any particular reason?

I haven't ventured into the Uni tees, yet. I think I need too.

Also, are both ok to iron? I don't trust JE instructions anymore. Got burnt a few times by doing what they said on the instructions only to see the website had the real instructions. Ruined a few flannels

you seem to prefer the Uni tees over Anti-Expo. Any particular reason?

I haven't ventured into the Uni tees, yet. I think I need too.

Also, are both ok to iron? I don't trust JE instructions anymore. Got burnt a few times by doing what they said on the instructions only to see the website had the real instructions. Ruined a few flannels

I prefer the boxiness and OS fit of the University tee.

I haven't had any issues ironing my tees. I normally use a steamer.

Back
Top Bottom