John Elliott + Co Thread

Yeah those thangs look nice. Price gonna be wild for sure though. From what I’ve been reading, they’re substantially thicker than regular Casts?
Yeah that's what some of the IG comments seem to be saying. You're right though, that price probably is going to be crazy :smh:

Price is going to be about 540, I have 2 pairs Dillion indigo. I’m somewhat of a denim snob. I have Slp, Balmain, John Elliott and Amiri, and I can say without a doubt Dillion indigo is the goat mid wash blue denim. I will be copping a 3rd pair. A lot of people size up but mines stele tts I have skinny legs. I had a pair of the Dillion black and quickly offloaded them

Shasta uni
Duck club army shorts
376F0701-FD7B-4494-A136-06D16703C5C6.jpeg
in theory i would have said this was gonna be too busy... I dont hate it though

So when do we think one would be able to obtain these Dillon Indigos for less than $528?

:lol:

Site has it labelled as an exclusive so big sale will probably be Black Friday if previous years are any indication. You can get 10% off with JEWELCOME10 right now as well.

crimson shorts worth it? compared to say....reigning champ sweatshorts or even the ones standard issue has out?

Leaning towards saying F it and copping the Dillons. However, the sizing discrepancy is throwing me off a bit. Site says to size up. I'm a 34 though, and I feel like going up to 36 would be OD. Legs are skinny-ish and I still have a comfortable amount of waist room in the 34s. Feeling like I'd be good just staying TTS.

Just don't want to have to figure out what to do if they don't fit since they aren't accepting returns.

Haven't read the description of. Them but why are they suggesting the sizing up? Material thicker?

Haven't read the description of. Them but why are they suggesting the sizing up? Material thicker?
This is all the site says-

Japanese dry process 3x1 stretch denim. Dusty indigo with authentic repairs and reinforcements at the pockets, knees, and hems. Slim tapered fit with a low rise in the front and higher rise in the back. 98% cotton 2% poly. The distressing on these jeans is unique to each pair.

We suggest to size up. by taking the next size up, you will achieve the intended fit.
please refer to our size guide for more information.
model is 6'0/183cm 160 lbs with a 30" waist and wears a size 31.

in theory i would have said this was gonna be too busy... I dont hate it though
yea I wore this when i was just chillin inside, i think you're right, theoretically the shorts should be the focal point and a plain tee would suffice. not to mention all the marble/tie dye is not pictured haha
Leaning towards saying F it and copping the Dillons. However, the sizing discrepancy is throwing me off a bit. Site says to size up. I'm a 34 though, and I feel like going up to 36 would be OD. Legs are skinny-ish and I still have a comfortable amount of waist room in the 34s. Feeling like I'd be good just staying TTS.

Just don't want to have to figure out what to do if they don't fit since they aren't accepting returns.
I'm kind of in the same boat as you, sizing up to 36 also pushes up the inseam length 2". You'd probably want to keep the stock length and not hem them either since there is distressing at near the leg opening. I think I am just steering clear of cast 2s for now until I drop some more weight. Only cast 2s that have worked out for me are the carbons bc of the stretch. I recently purchased the dale and carbons in kane 2 and I actually like em.

would an M in panorama cargos be like a 34 in JE denim?

Mr Porter cancelled my villian hoodie :frown::frown:

Order placed on June 6th...they charged me on the 13th....just got a refund and the email saying they had to cancel...hope they enjoyed thier loan :lol:

Mr Porter cancelled my villian hoodie :frown::frown:

Order placed on June 6th...they charged me on the 13th....just got a refund and the email saying they had to cancel...hope they enjoyed thier loan :lol:
Slot of these companies been wylin w the delayed pump fakes

would an M in panorama cargos be like a 34 in JE denim?
dont got em, but from what i read, M sounds about right.....like the herringbones, consensus seems to be a definite size down from the sweats, possibly 2 depending on your intended fit on the legs.

Back
Top Bottom