John Elliott + Co Thread

steelhead marble beach hoodie came in. super dope...glad i copped.

E187A08A-E402-410B-8053-B4EFFF309E42.jpeg

these sell out?
on JE and nordstrom they did

looks like xhibition and neonwave have select sizes available at the sale price still

on JE and nordstrom they did

looks like xhibition and neonwave have select sizes available at the sale price still

thank you sir

Any leads on the ikat Bozeman at discount? I know JE listed during the sale but not in my size (32)

I was looking at the University tees (Black and Grey) on SSENSE and most of the size Mediums are measured at about 27 inches in length, while the JE website has them listed at 28.8 inches in length.

Can someone help out and verify which measurement is more accurate? Most of the time SSENSE is pretty bang-on with their measurements. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 4.50.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 4.49.52 PM.png

man you slept! feature had 25% off during black friday
I slept this entire Black Friday to be honest. Pretty much stayed away from everything clothing related since I'm working from home until at least June! I think I've worn denim like twice since March but I just couldn't pass on these. Literally have no reason to cop another paid of denim but these were needed.

I slept this entire Black Friday to be honest. Pretty much stayed away from everything clothing related since I'm working from home until at least June! I think I've worn denim like twice since March but I just couldn't pass on these. Literally have no reason to cop another paid of denim but these were needed.

haha man i felt that, they are as beautiful in person as online. i just need somewhere to wear em too

How are the Escobar sweats? Heard they are super soft. Are they overly warm, cuz i hate that! Worth the price tag??

How are the Escobar sweats? Heard they are super soft. Are they overly warm, cuz i hate that! Worth the price tag??
Escobars are pretty substantial weight-wise, so if you don’t like that, they’re probably not for you. I wore them all throughout summer quarantine, though. My gf picked them up and was like, “these are some thick sweats!” Don’t think they’re worth the increase to $248 either. I ordered back in May for $171 a pop when they were running sales.

Back
Top Bottom