John Elliott + Co Thread

My bad...Probably asked a million times but didn’t see anything past couple of pages, but...

How’s the sizing on pullover hoodies (specifically beach hoodies)? XL in Nike sweatshirts fit me perfectly. Do I need to size up?

I remember JE’s older stuff used to run small

thanks

E818BDBE-4CC4-479C-B5F0-56F6DD856A82.jpeg

Got tracking for the Kabuki shorts last night. :smokin

Last edited:
My bad...Probably asked a million times but didn’t see anything past couple of pages, but...

How’s the sizing on pullover hoodies (specifically beach hoodies)? XL in Nike sweatshirts fit me perfectly. Do I need to size up?

I remember JE’s older stuff used to run small

thanks

I went TTS and it fits good. The only one that fits slim are the villains so you would have to size up on those.

Thanks for the replies. Just for reference I’m 6’ 210 athletic built. I like my hoodies more loose than slim fitting. Do y’all think XL will still be good or size up?

Thanks for the replies. Just for reference I’m 6’ 210 athletic built. I like my hoodies more loose than slim fitting. Do y’all think XL will still be good or size up?
I'm pretty much your size and like my hoodies the same way. You should be good with XL but XXL probably wouldn't hurt either.

Thanks bro. I ended up just buying both lol. If I feel XL is too slim I’ll just give it to my lil cousin
Let me know once you get them. I don't own any beach hoodies.

I think the last hoodie I actually bought from JE was the University Hoodie. And that was like 2+ years ago :lol:

Let me know once you get them. I don't own any beach hoodies.

I think the last hoodie I actually bought from JE was the University Hoodie. And that was like 2+ years ago :lol:
The 2xl was better for me. XL was too fitted for my liking. Would feel uncomfortable layering with anything but a thin tee shirt.
hoody has a nice casual feel. Definitely buying more

I prefer to go one size up on regular Beach Hoodies. Go TTS if you prefer a slimmer fit. The special (Boucle, Dyed pieces, etc.) Beach Hoodies run a bit oversized. I go TTS on those because I prefer the OS fit.

Back
Top Bottom