John Elliott + Co Thread

guy+painting.jpg

Guys in my opinion what you spend is about what you will get out of the item. For instance if you are going to wear a 200 dollar hoody 1nce or 2wice a month then yes....stupid purchase. But if you are going to wear everyday or 4-5 times a week then it's a good purchase because your gonna get your money out of that item

All I've ever copped were the grey t shirts. Great quality and just comfortable as hell

can you suggest how to size when buying these? And more importantly, do they shrink in wash? 

thanks in advance.

I'm 5'11 slim build and own L in mercer tees, L in crew, and M in u-neck. I like the longer draped fit for my tees. Follow the sizing charts on their website as they are accurate most of the time. Compare your body/build to that of the model. From my experience, JE is known to sometimes mis-tag their products, it's not uncommon.

when did they go on sale op?

and im copping one this fall and going from there...cant wait.  

What kinda jordans are you buying? I've never bought a $200 pair. I wouldn't pay $200 for a hoody either.

John is a buddy of mine and a straight up great guy. Super glad to see a rich post on his stuff on here! 8) :smokin

Haven't talked to him as much since him and I both moved away from the bay area way long ago, but was so happy to hear how far everything has come as it was all coming together.

wis, saw you post there in the thread... Now that im back in LA we gotta catch up dude!

The U Neck tees are my tee of choice and are worth the money. I need a short sleeved villain hoody though

Back
Top Bottom