John Elliott + Co Thread

Will eventually buy a black villain. Been also wanting to get a sweatshirt from Reigning Champ. In the meantime i'll be happy with my $29-30 Uniqlo sweatshirts.

Love JE hoodys.. Not gonna lie, I was one of those doubting myself on dropping $180 for a crew or hoody.. But once I tried one on..that was it.. I was sold... Never again will buy another hoody outside of JE lol.
The villains and escobars are really all I need. 
pimp.gif

Love JE hoodys.. Not gonna lie, I was one of those doubting myself on dropping $180 for a crew or hoody.. But once I tried one on..that was it.. I was sold... Never again will buy another hoody outside of JE lol.

You ever get your pants? You mentioned you would post pics when they arrived. Just curious.

Not sure of your size but hope this helps, I'm currently 150lbs 5'11 long arms, and I still had to get an xxl in th JE villain hoody. At my 190 weight it would be pretty slim fitting, right now at 150 it's fitted. I wear larges in shirts and xl in jackets even at 190, my arm length prevents me from wearing larges in jackets and mediums in shirts, they're just way too tight/short and look funny on me.

Last edited:
Not sure of your size but hope this helps, I'm currently 150lbs 5'11 long arms, and I still had to get an xxl in th JE villain hoody. At my 190 weight it would be pretty slim fitting, right now at 150 it's fitted. I wear larges in shirts and xl in jackets even at 190, my arm length prevents me from wearing larges in jackets and mediums in shirts, they're just way too tight/short and look funny on me.

Damn. Did you mean 150? Lost 40 pounds? Good for you.

I'm 6' 195-200. I was going to XXL. But sounds like I might struggle?

There is no way its fitted at 190 and still slim at 150.
5'11 and a XXL? You need to post pics man, I dont believe that.

Damn. Did you mean 150? Lost 40 pounds? Good for you.

I'm 6' 195-200. I was going to XXL. But sounds like I might struggle?

Technically I was 195, so the xxl should be fine, it'll be fitted but you'll still have room. Just depends on how you like your stuff. From the research I did it was literally just to size up from your normal hoody size. If your an xl get an xxl, unless you like it form fitting then get your normal size. The weight loss wasn't intentional I was admitted to the hospital in late October and haven't been the same since, I'm out and doing better but keeping weight has been a challenge, I look like a walking skeleton at this weight lol but hey I'm alive and doing good.

Check this out: about a third down there's some fit pics. The guy is 5'9 and 160 and that's a medium, too tight for me.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/343980/john-elliott-official-affiliate-thread/390

Last edited:
I don't think you can get a good fit going off weight and height. Their sizing chart is really comprehensive so would look their first.

Brand is TTS for the most part aside from their Uneck and oversized items.

I sized down on their new Oak LS tee and Boucle Turtleneck, worked out really good. But I like my clothes fitted (not tight).

EDIT:
Check this out: about a third down there's some fit pics. The guy is 5'9 and 160 and that's a medium, too tight for me.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/343980/john-elliott-official-affiliate-thread/390
Ideal fit imo. About same size as that guy and wear a Medium as well.

But not everyone looks their clothes fitted, you should check out their new Mockneck hoodie when they release.

Last edited:

ive heard too many times cut and quality is good

i believe, just never copped yet

Yo! New to this thread.  Been eyeing JE for a while and finally went down to American Rag to try stuff on.  

First off, I am about 185lb, 5'9" and have a really thick upper body.  I work out a lot and just have broad shoulders, arms and chest.  I have a super hard time finding T shirts as many of the ones that fit my upper body, look like dresses down low.  I nomally am a size L in shirts and coats, and once in a while i fit a M (usually it's a tight fit).  

I tried on all the t shirts and also a few hoodies.  I ended up getting a black Mercer T in XL.  A L was way too tight on my chest and I looked ridic.  An XXL looked like I was a child in my dads shirt.  I know some of you rock your shirts super big, but I'm 34, have a job running a dept at a creative agency, and can't really be TOO trendy with my fashion choices.  

I also tried on a Villain Crew (they were sold out of all other hoodies) and the XL was the right fit on that too.  Baggy but not TOO baggy.  Loved the quality.  

I will be ordering either a Villain Hoodie or Rue Hoodie - I like that front zip.  

Only question now is how bad this shrinks.  I'm scared as i never hang dry and I don't wanna ruin a $75 t shirt....

I dont think very many JE pieces go on sale unless you can find a discount code for one of the few sites you can find their stuff on. Id reccomend checking out revolve clothing, I think they tend to have 10% codes

I'm not into the baggy look. They're smart to have the slim-fitting stuff and now have the oversized stuff too though.

Anybody got a Kake Mock for sale? XL or XXL? please PM me, will pay a pretty penny. 

We just started carrying John Elliott at my work. That 40% off makes a big difference. Copped a tee today.

Back
Top Bottom